“Julie and David ”

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

One word Exerlent Very Great boat crew safty first I like how all our equipment was wet up before our first dive and tanks change over My wife had never Snorcled before For first time she was helpped by crew After a few minutes she was off on her own

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have just returned from 3 weeks at the Oriental resort and completed my open water course with Aqua Nabq.I want to say a massive thankyou to all the staff that work so hard 7 days a week to make your holiday more enjoyable.This is a truly professional outfit who always put your safety first whilst making you laugh and training you to a high standard at the same time.I want to say special thankyou to Khalid my Instructor who took me through the course from the start with true professionalism and patience,always listening and sharing his expertise.Ibrahim is so funny and a total nutcase but again a highly trained professional who loves his work.Ahmed who sells the diving and excursions round the pool is a funny little bold guy who will have a laugh with you all day long but again is very good at his job.I will definately be retuning to sharm in the near future to do my advanced level and this is the only dive centre I will use.Aqua Nabq dive centre a credit to themselves.

3  Thank nick k
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Ive Been to sharm 8 times now and would highley recommend using this dive centre,they have the best team ever,so friendly+ helpful and make your day special snorkeling is fab you dont have to dive can go out on the boat relax and take in the rays or splash in to the red sea and be amaze by all its beauty.Love ,love love all the team from Aqua Nabq the mohameds,Kamel and his brothers will do anything to help you have a most enjoyable day boat is lovely plenty of space its clean and the food is alway delish all in with the price which is very reasonable.i would not use any other dive centre as am 100% happy with Aqua Nabq .

3  Thank shazandken
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Third time in Sharm and made even more special by the entire team at Aqua Nabq diving center. Friendly, reassuring and Fun, these guys really know how to take care of everyone. I was reluctant to try snorkeling at first but by my second boat trip I was snorkeling without a life jacket and swimming by myself all the while knowing that the two Mohameds are close by. Everyone is so amazing that I am considering Diving next year with Ibrahim.

3  Thank Poonamkhatwa
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Been to Egypt five times and have always been out on excursions, but this time was different as we met a an amazing man called Mo who recommended the snorkeling trip to us, this is a definite must as it was a cracking day out and all my worries was quashed as i cant swim but the crew reassured me that i would be safe and i can really say i was so safe in the red sea. I can 100% say that i will be doing this again next year as it really is so amazing so just want to say a huge thank you to the aqua nabq dive center for giving me an amazing experience.

1  Thank Liam E