“"Speed Boat Trip With Aqua Nabq "”

Aqua Nabq Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are an adventurous sprit who wants to learn to dive or you are an experienced diver who wants the thrills that can be found in the teeming coral reefs and wrecks in the Sharm area,We are scuba divers Planet. With a gently sloping and easy house reef and with air-conditioned classrooms, you will not find better learn to dive facilities elsewhere in the Napq.
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Speed Boat Trip With Aqua Nabq "”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Me and wife we are visiting sharm el - sheikh in jun and We had fun time with aqua nabq dive center with speed boat trip , we been in tiran island and we had three stops , first one we stop beside the russian shipwreck , second stop we walk on the island and we had snorkeling from the island beach , and the third stop dolphins and panorama , i'm glad to thank aqua nabq dive center on Great effort ,if i come next year i will do my open water diver course with them because they have very good service and experience , Thanks Guys for lovely time .

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Àñâ Hémä K

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Julie and David ”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

One word Exerlent Very Great boat crew safty first I like how all our equipment was wet up before our first dive and tanks change over My wife had never Snorcled before For first time she was helpped by crew After a few minutes she was off on her own

lancashire
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing Dive Centre”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I have just returned from 3 weeks at the Oriental resort and completed my open water course with Aqua Nabq.I want to say a massive thankyou to all the staff that work so hard 7 days a week to make your holiday more enjoyable.This is a truly professional outfit who always put your safety first whilst making you laugh and training you to a high standard at the same time.I want to say special thankyou to Khalid my Instructor who took me through the course from the start with true professionalism and patience,always listening and sharing his expertise.Ibrahim is so funny and a total nutcase but again a highly trained professional who loves his work.Ahmed who sells the diving and excursions round the pool is a funny little bold guy who will have a laugh with you all day long but again is very good at his job.I will definately be retuning to sharm in the near future to do my advanced level and this is the only dive centre I will use.Aqua Nabq dive centre a credit to themselves.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank nick k
portsmouth
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Diving Centre in sharm”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Ive Been to sharm 8 times now and would highley recommend using this dive centre,they have the best team ever,so friendly+ helpful and make your day special snorkeling is fab you dont have to dive can go out on the boat relax and take in the rays or splash in to the red sea and be amaze by all its beauty.Love ,love love all the team from Aqua Nabq the mohameds,Kamel and his brothers will do anything to help you have a most enjoyable day boat is lovely plenty of space its clean and the food is alway delish all in with the price which is very reasonable.i would not use any other dive centre as am 100% happy with Aqua Nabq .

Visited March 2014
3 Thank shazandken
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Thank you for an amazing experience.”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Third time in Sharm and made even more special by the entire team at Aqua Nabq diving center. Friendly, reassuring and Fun, these guys really know how to take care of everyone. I was reluctant to try snorkeling at first but by my second boat trip I was snorkeling without a life jacket and swimming by myself all the while knowing that the two Mohameds are close by. Everyone is so amazing that I am considering Diving next year with Ibrahim.

Visited April 2014