Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2013

After a few small problems we once again enjoyed a wonderfull and relaxing 2 weeks at The Resta Sharm.
The manager (Karim) and his staff are exfremely friendly and do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your stay.There is no entertainment in the evening,but there are bars close by and a taxi ride away from the night life in Namma Bay or Soho Square.
Reef Beach is a short walk away and is excellent for snorkelling.
We have already booked to return next year.
Make sure you have a massage with George.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank LenMitchell
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Arrived on march 4th and stayed ten days all inclusive , last here in march 2011, travelling alone.

Welcomed at reception and asked for a transfer to a poolside room which was given without any fuss , satyed in block 4 first visit , this time block 8.

Lovely big room comfy beds and the shower was fine , the air con worked perfect, no rpobs at all and the room was cleaned daily.

Food - there was a good variety , would suit most people if a bit samey, but a sthere were so few people there when the Danes and the Cornish folk left , they then asked what you wanted and it was cooked fresh when you arrived in the hotel restaurant.

Staff - couldnt do enough for you , nothing was too much trouble at all , and any little moans were quickly sorted out with a smile.

Met some really nice people from Denmark,Ken Larrson among them , great bloke, Russia, Cornwall and a lovely family who posted a review from the Leicester area I think, such a lovely family nice people. Its a quiet hotel no entertainment but it is but a 5 min taxi ride away in Naama Bay ,not too much hassle at all , if its peace and quiet and a relaxing holiday you want then this is the hotel for you, as the only Scot there at the time ,everyone made me feel we;come and were very friendly indeed .made some really great new friends.

Went a few trips including Horse riding , quad biking and went on a trip to Israel and Palestine great wee adventure, but not everyones cup of tea.

Really enjoyed myself , a holiday is what you make of it, The Resta is not The Hilton, nor the Ritz , but then you are not being asked to pay those prices either!

A word about Ivan really helpful guy who owns the shop at the back of the Hotel , will get anything you ask for if you dont want to be hassled in Naama Bay.

This will be my last visit to the Resta (or anywhere else ) as a lone traveller, have booked to return next March already with my new wife whom I will be marrying in December.

Room tip: Ask for a pool room much better than the garden view
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
13  Thank Hoops-Morton
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This was our 5th visit to the Resta, we keep going back because of the great service and value we receive. This time we were a party of 10 including a baby and we were well looked after and catered for. The staff were tremendous and we made some good friends. We will be back soon

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank gromits50
Reviewed 5 May 2013

i stayed at the Resta in January for 4 weeks as i have done 3 or 4 times now. The staff are more than welcoming and cannot do enough for you especially mustafa at the pool bar, my entire stay was a pleasure. The manager karim always made sure we ha everything we needed or wanted. essam on reception was also extremely helpful all of which made our stay a pleasurable one each and every time. I will be returning again in July to stay at the Resta.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jean L

What can I say about the Resta Club in Sharm El Sheikh
In the Resta Club the room’s was very bright and clean with good toilet facilities also very clean, also cleaned daily, bed linen changed daily with the room floor’s being washed daily, all in all very good service.
Pool was cold for January but I believe it’s very warm in the summer with fresh water and a fountain that turns off at night so that you can have a great sleep.
Sun lounger’s are comfy and plenty of them
Pool Bar open at 10 ish with cordial and bottled juice with local spirit’s and don’t forget the lager on tap which was my favourite it also serves bottled beer which is not on the all-inclusive package.
Restaurant food was not the best every day , this what people always complain about, the way I see it is if you went to 5 star hotel you would still complain about the food it’s in the reviews in other hotel’s, you have a bread station pasta station and soup also with your food in bambarie’s to keep it hot.
My time there was fantastic with friend’s, the staff are all friendly and can’t do enough for you , I would go back again as I’ve had the time of my life there.
What can I say it’s great.

Room tip: ive found that when you arrive they auto upgrade your room
Date of stay: January 2013