The hotel is very tired and need of a refurbishment, food very boring , same day in day out. The drinks are local brands and to be honest like paint stripper.the bar closes at 11;00, if you want to stay you then pay for drinks. 11:00 pm on holiday is early !
There was a high volume of Russian guests who were rude arrogant and unpleasant which spolied the stay at the hotel. That said the staff at the Savita are amazing and so helpful. On a positive note the New Years Eve gala was spectacular
The highlight of the holiday was the friends we met and the TAVERN in NAMMA BAY : Great English pub with scrumptious English food , the place rocks and the welcome there is second to none
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siva Sharm Resort & Spa has built a great reputation for friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape complete with a decadent swim-up bar, and its very own private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Siva Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savita Resort And Spa
- Savita Resort All Inclusive
- Savita Hotel Sharm El Sheikh