Stayed at the savita for 10 nights with my boyfriend for our first holiday together and couldn't fault it in any way! The hotel is amazing, absolutely gorgeous grounds, lovely spacious rooms which were kept clean and tidy daily by housekeeping.
The animation team are great! All so friendly and hard working all day and night. We especially enjoyed water aerobics in a morning with them, but all the activities were always fun and organised! We enjoyed all of the evening entertainment especially the comedy show performed by the animation team! It was hilarious.
Although there's plenty of entertainment going on in the hotel, there's also a lot to do outside and with it being so close to soho square we enjoyed a couple of nights there! Also, the animation team took us to the main clubs out there which we thoroughly enjoyed, especially our night in Space!
I'd also like to say a big thanks to the management and the general manager, he was so polite with us and always took care of anything we asked!
Overall, I'd definately recommend this hotel and we will definately be returning in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siva Sharm Resort & Spa has built a great reputation for friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape complete with a decadent swim-up bar, and its very own private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden reef. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Siva Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savita Resort And Spa
- Savita Resort All Inclusive
- Savita Hotel Sharm El Sheikh