“Highly recommend!”

Ranked #15 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have just returned from a weeks stay at the Sentido Reef Oasis. Where do I start...

The staff are amazing. There was Abdul who looked after the pool area, my lighter broke one day and the following day he brought me a new one. Fantastic. Then there was Mohamed Abobaker, this young man looked after me at mealtimes in Mo's restaurant, he was always there with a smile at 7am every morning. Stephanie on reception was always very helpful. I have left the best one until last, Chirsty. If you have any problems at all then this is the person to see, you can see her walking about talking to the guests to check there are no problems. I used to call her superwoman.

The location of my room was fantastic. I walked out of my room and the pool was right in front of me. I am returning back again in September hopefully to the same room location.

Overall I found the resort to be fantastic and would highly recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Angela_D_Naylor
SentidoManagement, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read you had a fantastic holiday, the staff were amazing and you were satisfied with the location of your room. We thank you for your lovely words and for the staff mentioned. We will share your comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you back to your 2nd home in September.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a 2 week break with partner and 5 year old daughter. Had a very good time. This place is stunning and the Sentido hotel is immaculate. Cannot fault staff who are tirelesly working all the time to keep it clean. Food exceeded my expectations so do not be put off by previous reviews. Patio bar is the best with freshly made burgers. Pizzas. Salads and the chocolate brownie is to die for. A lot to do on site. My daughter loved the waterpark. Only downside is the animation team, who credit to them tried their best but could be greatly improved and the kids club was sub standard. This needs to be improved to make the resort more family friendly. Rooms good but shower was a trickle and plug socket hanging off the wall. Overall i would rate this hotel 5 star. This is the middle east and a stunning location. Just needs a few little improvements to rooms and entertainment and this hotel would be outstanding

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank sarahlouise1982

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read you had a very good time in the hotel, enjoying the service from the staff, the food exceeded your expectations and your daughter loved the water park. We acknowledge your feedback with the animation team and this did not meet your expectations, we do provide this as low key entertainment for a wide range of guests to enjoy, however will review this and hope that should you return in the future this will exceed your expectations. We will also check for any maintenance issues, to be sure that this will be of high standard for each guest throughout the duration of their stay. We thank you for your kind words and for the staff mentioned. We will share your comments with our team and hope to welcome you and your family back again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We came here on May 27th for 10 nights. My partner my 9 year old son and 5 year old son.

Great first impressions. Went to the main restaurant "Mos" as soon as we were welcomed as we were starving. Lovely choice and dived into the fantastic salad bar.
We sat outside our room on our patio whilst our boys slept and had a few cocktails to start our holiday!
Forgot to put on mozzie spray however so was eaten alive!

Tip . Spray repellant as soon as you get there!

Another tip is to tip as soon as you get there!
You will be well rewarded!

Also please use high factor.
It protects you from badly burning.
You still get an amazing tan from using factor 30! Our British skin needs protecting from the very hot sun.
I saw terrible burns when we were there and looked at what people were using, factor 6. Factor 4!!!
It's so hot there be sensible or it can ruin your holiday.
I'm olive skinned and used factor 30.
Next morning we choice our sun loungers and then ended up having a crazy day flitting from pool, beach and aqua park!
I was a nervous wreak at the aqua park thinking the kids would get hurt!
They didn't.

Tip . Aqua park is very safe with fantastic pool guys. Mums don't panic!

We ended the day back to Mos for more yummy well cooked hot food!
And a few glasses of rose.

So more about the hotel and less of my diary.

Our favourite place for lunch was the patio bar.
Good choice of food from enchiladas, fish and chips with a hint of dill in the batter to burgers.

I mostly would have the chicken Cesar salad and the tomato and mozerrella salad and then eat whatever the boys left!

Only issue we had here was slow service and understaffed.
We ended up complaining and this is the great thing about the hotel, the next day things seemed a lot better.
They really do listen to you if things are not perfect.

Mos is really good! Not poor like some of the older reviews say.
I had 1 issue here in 9 days and I told the brilliant lady at front of house who I forgot to take her name but she resolved it and was very attentive every other time we saw her. Thank you! So there was
Always pasta, chips for the fussy eaters.
Apart from one night out of 9 the choice was great.
One night there was a beautifully cooked beef Wellington, fish, curry
The lot!
I was incredibly greedy this night.
Not good for the dodgy tummy
(Too much rich food and sun, sorted out by the onsite pharmacy)

The only night the food was a bit boring the deserts were spectacular
( we eat at fine dining resturants and these were on par)
Imagine chocolate cream profiteroles in gooey choco sauce,
Creme brûlée and other tasty cakes!
Was so impressed.

We tried the Italian restaurant for lunch.
My advice is avoid. This is for both reef oasis guest and sentido.
A Russian lady tried to take my pizzas that I ordered,
And they were not tasty.
So we never went back there. It felt less welcoming and the quality wasn't as good as our restaurants.

Beach bar is nice as we have our own private area so we have bottled water rather than fill a little cup up in the shared bit of beach.
Burgers there were weirdly lovely. Big fresh buns, fresh toms and lettuce and ugly looking burger patties that tasted so nice!
Crispy chips too!

We didn't try the pizza but everyone said they were lovely.

So we tried the indian restaurant. You pay a very small price I think we spend £25 there.
Amazing food. Good portion size and fabulous service.
The kids tried the soup but filled up on the nann bread , rice and the tikka.
Lovely!

Last but not least we have to mention a few special people who made it so great here and they work so so hard.
I did feel sorry for them as the hours are long with a short break.
My cleaner especially ended up cleaning more blocks as anther had gone sick!
Please appreciate your amazing staff and make their lives good.
Maybe more money?

Anyway special thanks to our fantastic cleaner in our room Mohamed Magdy.
Beautiful towel art. Always said hi to me when I saw him walking by.
Worked so so hard. He deserves a lot of praise from you!

Muhammad at the lobby bar with his lovely smile, my cappuccinos and water every morning and brilliant service.

Salem also was our other favourite lobby barman.
Absolutely brilliant

We also were very impressed with the newcomer . Can't remember his name and forgot to tip unfortunately but he started on the Sunday I think that we were there.

Abdel Wahab. Our pool man. Clean towels and a smile every morning. A nice chat and a freshen up with cold towels, glasses cleaned and a water spray.
He was lovely. So friendly and a lovely guy!

The kids loved Muhammad Magdy at the aqua park.
He had great patience with them.
Thank you.

Hossey Mohamed the aqua park bar man.
So busy all the time, he constantly did his rounds always looked fresh and happy even in the heat.
Very very good service from him a hard worker!
Look after him.

Ayman the main guy at the aqua park.
Saftey conscious. Lovely to talk to and always able to approach him.
He was a genuine man.
Another top man!

Ohhh and out fantastic waiter at mos
He was brilliant. So caring attentive, always asking how I was, if everything ok with our stay etc.
I have forgotten his name!
I think it's kaled and he is fab!
He worked in the outside area.

And a very big thank you to the lovely Scottish Kirsty.
Always happy to help with anything.
Not sure how it would cope without her hard work.
She is a asset to the hotel!

So thanks everyone for a lovely hotel.
Not totally 5 star but very nice!

Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank Emmabo27

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read your first impressions to the hotel were so great. Kindly be informed that we do try to minimize the amount of mosquito's in the hotel resort by spraying in the evening time, which we are sure you had seen whilst you were here. We acknowledged the comments you made regarding the Patio bar and put this into action and we are glad that you were then satisfied with the result of this. The Food and Beverage department are now aware of your thoughts of the Italian restaurant and It did not meet your expecations, we appreciate this as we always strive to improve and hope that should you visit us again you will see an improvement. We understand your concern regarding the staff, we do value each member of staff for there hard working to ensure that we meet guest expectations and this is an enjoyable work environment too. We thank you for your constructive feedback, lovely words and for the staff mentioned. We will share your comments with our team and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just got back from a two week stay at Sentido Reef Oasis Sharm, went with a couple of friends and had a brilliant time, cannot fault the hotel, apart from our room the Air Con kept playing up, Maintenance was prompt every time I reported it though.

Staff, well what can I say they couldn't do enough for us, Salem in the Lobby bar kept us well supplied with drinks and always had time for a word, even though he was busy, the rest of the bar staff could not be faulted and had us laughing throughout our stay and were so friendly.

The pool staff never stopped and were great, anything you wanted they were there, Maher Adel was brilliant, shame he went home half way through our holiday, a bit selfish on our part though as he deserved the break. Brought round cold flannels to cool you down, made sure sunglasses as well as ordinary glasses were clean, cooling scented sprays.

Main restaurant staff looked after us, my wife walks with a stick and they carried her plate for her, in fact on many occasions she told them what she wanted and they put it on her plate for her, big thanks to them, the food was good and varied and was hot, which isn't normally the case in tourist hotels.

Kirsty, she was so helpful and friendly, she was out everyday walking round talking to the guests asking if they had problems or needed anything.

Staff on Reception were very professional and always had time for the guests.

We never go back to the same hotel twice, but this one will be the exception.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Peter T

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read you had such a brilliant holiday. You were impressed by the service from the staff, the variety and temperature of food was enjoyable for you all too. We acknowledge the issue you had in the room with your Air conditioning and will investigate this to ensure that It is working correctly for the future and hope that you will see this improvement should you visit us again. We thank you for your lovely words and for the staff mentioned. We will share your comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

We went here family of 13 the place was exellant food great beer good Kirsty was a real help bar lads pool lads and cleaners all did exellant job 23 pools about 10 bars what more can you want would deff go back

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank pedro840
SentidoManagement, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read that you had a great holiday with us and the facilities were satisfying for you and your family. We thank you for your kind words and for the staff mentioned. We will Share your comments with our team and hope to welcome you all back again in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hi there all

I have just recently returned from a weeks stay at this out standing hotel,the only thing I will say negative about the hotel is the area it's based in,outside the complex is nothing really that special everything is a cab drive away,

But on the other side there is no reason to leave your complex due to there being 22 pools spa shops night life and much much more,the staff are un real they make you feel like royalty everyday,

The pool man Abdul wahab will prep your sunbed for your in the morning if you let him know which one you would like and he will help you with anything you wish for around the pools,it's all most like he doesn't sleep lol he is there when you wake and still working when your heading in and it's like that everyday he needs to be recognised for being an outstanding worker,

If your uming and arrr ing on weather to go to sentido reef resort I'll say go for it you will not walk away un happy!!

Room Tip: 1260 best room pool view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ben L

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read you had a brilliant holiday, enjoying the hotel facilities and service from the staff. We thank you for your kind words and for the staff mentioned. We will share your comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you back again for another happy holiday.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Spent my 50th Birthday here and what an amazing time i had, Kirsty arranged a special meal for me and my husband at the Cactus Bar, Staff where great. Special thanks to Ataa who decorated my room with flowers and made it look amazing - Such a nice person, Khaled in Mo's restaurant was amazing always ready with our table and drinks order - a real star. The hotel was so much more then i expected, Staff, Food, Drinks - TOP CLASS.. Having the choice of 23 Stunning Swimming pools to choose from was a dilemma and then the added bonus of the beach - SPOILT.
Will be coming back next year for Two Weeks no longer going to the Caribbean.
If you want to Chill out then this is the Place - you wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: Room 1226 was central to everything. Ataa who serviced our room was Amazing and so lovely to chat...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Sandy N
SentidoManagement, Guest Relations Manager at SENTIDO Reef Oasis Senses Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing SENTIDO ROSR and for taking the time to give us your feedback on your holiday experience. We sincerely appreciate this. We are delighted to read that you had an amazing time on holiday enjoying all of the hotel facilities and service from the staff. We thank you for your lovely words and for the staff mentioned. We will share your comments with our team and look forward to welcoming you back for you two week holiday next year.