After i stayed a week in a good suit in Rehana Royal Resort, with own garden (and pool), directy to the main pool and near the sea and the best service.
i find this hotel also ok room is ok with jacuzzi and very luxurie.
Beach is private and service just more than good.
But leaving my Rehana Royal Resort realised me this is the normal word, in Rehana Royal Beachg Resort is was fantasy Iland. Maby most people like luxery, but this was for me enough in Rehana Royal Resort,
I liked my vacation in Royal Savoy (normal prices) but think for families and bigger groups, the houses the have are better, When you like a vacation close to the shops i think this is the best.
When you haw no manners do't go there,-also not to Rehana Royal Resort (cheap prices), both are the best hotels for the best people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh