This is our 3rd visit to the RS and as usual the standards of service throughout our stay have been far superior to any other hotel we have stayed in.The food as usual has been wonderful both in the hotel and in Soho square .Christine in Queen Vic pub gave me some Eygptian lessons. Yahyar down by the the new beach section is as always,attentive and funny as was Samuel. These are just a very few of the people who make this hotel the great place it is.
The only slight mar on this perfect idyll was the renovation taking place but with the exception of one day this was kept to a minimum disruption. We have been very lucky to view 2 of the completed suites and I have to say that the standard of both the two bedroom and one bedroom units are superb. They, with the repositioned reception and lounge area will definitely launch this hotel into the premier position of No1 in Sharm El Sheikh.Cant wait till our return in August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh