This was our second holiday in Sharm, the first one was at the Ritz Carlton and was good. However after a recommendation from a frequent visitor to Sharm, we decided for our second visit to stay at the Royal Savoy.
What a great decision, from the greeting at reception to the check-out the whole experience was fantastic. The staff were terrific from the bell boy to the general manager, and we were really made to feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Evoline ltd, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh