We've just returned from a week at the Royal Savoy and I have to say it was delightful. This was our first trip to Egypt and we weren't sure what to expect. We were met directly off the plane when we arrived and we were looked after from then until we were returned to the airport a week later. We felt very safe comfortable, and very very welcome.
The customer service here is excellent - not overbearing but offering you services just at the right time, including cleaning your sunglasses when on the beach. The weather was great and the snorkling - directly from the beach - was fantastic. Our rooms were large and the beds very comfortable, and the air conditioning was very quiet.
The food was good - with lots of choice. We enjoyed several of the restaurants in SOHO Square - the Sushi bar was particularly good.
The only downside for me was the lack of handrails on some of steps between the levels leading down to the beach. But this did not deter me from going snorkling as that was a breathtaking experience. The corals are wonderfully coloured and there are thousands of fish.
We chose this resort from reading other reviews and looking at their website. And we were not at all disappointed. Everything was as described or better. I would thoroughly recommend the Royal Savoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh