From the moment you step off the plane your holiday begins, your taken through security without waiting into a car and direct to the hotel where check in is completed in the lounge with drinks.
We had a standard room overlooking pools and a
partial sea view, room was very comfortable and quiet, in fact it was a struggle to get out of bed before 11am each day to enjoy the wonderful breakfast.
The S Club is fantastic and allows a la carte eating at 14 restaurants which were fantastic, we managed to try the Indian, steakhouse, Thai, Egyptian and fusion Est which was our favorite.
We enjoyed a massage and facial at the spa and prices are good and staff well trained.
The beach is excellent and your looked after well by the boys there and we were lucky because our hotel was quiet so never over crowded.
Now for concerns and if these are addressed this would be one of the best hotels in the world.
One concern would be that the beach is too small and they really should extend it towards part of the savoy beach so when it's busy we are comfortable and not listening to our neighbors conversations.
Also, I would like to see staff stopping guests playing their own music on their phone, I paid for quiet private beach to enjoy my book joy listen to other guest choice of music and I must say I noticed it was only the Arabs that did this each time.
Also, families playing with children in the savoy where at times so loud and had no concern for others, there was an English family playing football every day and the father was making the most noise. Please have staff instruct them to play games in the game area at the back not next to royal savoy beach.
Finally issue was the one night we went to the Calligula club which is beautiful and staff are wonderful, however after 12pm it filled up with teenagers from other resorts who were not dressed well, some looked like they came from the gym with trainers, t shirts and football shorts!
We noted the forced policy all week for men to wear trousers and shoes to restaurants etc so why not continue this at the club as it's inside the savoy hotel.
I hope management note these small changes to make this an even better choice for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh