Whilst working in Tourism for 20 plus years, i was amazed about the quality and sevice levels from this hotel.
The hotel its self is a paradise , where you can please yourself were you eat where you drink and how you wish to relax, by the many pools or on the private beach.
This Hotels is one of the best that I have visited, and it suited our itenary.
The staff in the hotelmust be praised for thier dedication towards customer service , which they excelled at.
My self and my friends.will definatly be recommending this hotel to other people, and of course we will be returning to the hotel in Janaury 2011.
Top tip try and book 10day 0r 14 as you will not get the chance to enjoy all the amazing choiced of places to eat within 7 days.
Hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh