We stayed at the Royal Savoy for 1 week in mid February 2010. The holiday was meant as a relaxing week just to chill out and this hotel more than exceeded our expectations. Whoever is responsible for customer service training is doing a very good job as all the staff we encountered in the Royal Savoy were excellent, very friendly without being too obtrusive and could not do enough for you. The whole experience was one to be savoured and if you're looking for a hotel where the customer really is number 1 and you are made to feel like a VIP for your stay this is the place to be. We didn't leave the resort apart to walk the 5 minutes up to Soho Square where there are a cinema,ice rink,nice shops & restaurants. We found the restaurants at the hotel to be the best ( as opposed to those in Soho Square) and the manager at the sea food venue Essmet was particularly good. I am a coeliac which means I have to eat gluten free food and Essmet took great pains to make sure what I ate was safe for me - his manner was professional, courteous and friendly. at all times. I was also pleased when the Royal Savoy Manager, Natasha, organised for the pastry chef to bake special gluten free cakes so I did not have to miss out on the treats. Another advantage of this hotel is it has its own sandy private beach with pontoon access to the wonderful snorkelling. In this vein I would mark out the services of Ahqmed (who is studying sports science) as very helpful & friendly to my wife and I in supporting our attempts to snorkel which is well worth doing as the sights of the multi coloured fish are fantastic. This hotel deserves its number 1 rating on trip advisor and I would not hesitate in recommending you to stay there. We will certainly be going back again and we are very particular in what we expect to merit this praise from us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh