From our arrival to departure they looked after us as extra special guests. We were fast tracked through the very busy arrivals hall at the airport and into our `Merc` for transfer to the hotel and personal check in. Fabulous room, quiet pool with pampered service, cocktails and canapes before dinner, staff who instantly recognised you,peaceful breakfasts, the list goes on. You still have all the restuarants of the Savoy to choose from but the luxury of your own private hotel. The `s` class all inclusive is also to be highly recommended. We were caught in the `cloud of doom` but the staff could have not been more helpful in sorting out our initial problems. Wonderful in all respects and our best holiday in Egypt by a long way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Savoy is an exclusive club wing, complete with its own private lounge, terrace, pool, and beach area. Created for guests who prefer to stay in a more intimate and secluded location within the grounds of the Savoy. The Royal Savoy offers rooms of exceptional grace and comfort, all providing views over Tiran islands or the hotel's landscaped gardens. The rooms range in size from the generous standard rooms, to the famous luxury Suites. All rooms are welcoming and capacious, offering an exceptional combination of style and function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Royal Savoy Sharm El Sheikh