“5 Star service...”

Panorama Naama Heights
Ranked #128 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 21 October 2012

From the moment we checked in, to the moment we checked out,me and my wife never stopped smiling.
The staff right from the top management,right down to the cleaners was amazing.
The Room we was in had a pool view,very nice,very clean.Bathroom could have with a bit of updating,but overall we was happy with the room.
The Hotel is kept very clean,its location is outside naama bay,but it runs free shuttle service to a shared beach and to Naama bay.The hotel also runs a shuttle service to Soho square twice a week,well worth a visit.
The Animation team started average but improved a lot with the introduction of Thomas,he is a star and we enjoyed his company very much,even though he was from Leeds ;)
The food at the hotel was constantly improving through-out our stay,and,after talking to guests at other hotels,it outstripped 5* hotels with quality and choice.
Now to mention some of the staff that really stood out,and sorry if I miss some out,you were all excellent.Fady and Ezzat in the restaraunt,the Chefs,Ahmed the pool geezer,the two Ahmeds at the Bar,Mohammed was a top man.Abanob who worked in the lobby bar.Reception staff.
Thanks everyone at Panorama Naama Heights for a great two weeks,see you next year.
Steve and Maria x

3  Thank SteveandMariax
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2012

What a lovely review its very encouraging to read such an honest fair review, although we are not a five stars hotel and we can not deny that but we are trying in spite of our reduced rates and according to the hotel facilities to be closer or to match the 5 stars guest experience because what is matter at the end is not the luxurious of the place but the service and the hospitality of the staff
what makes a difference

Its really great to know that we will be able to satisfy the guests once again in their coming vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,503)

Reviewed 19 October 2012

we have just returned yesterday from this loverly hotel!it has a new manager who couldnt do enough for us always asking if we were ok and if we needed anything just to say,on arrival check in was quick and efficient.our room was nice and clean,the animation team were very freindly especialy adam and thomas always stopping for a chat,entertaiment was good with somthing diffrent every night bar staff were also loverly especialy tariq always making sure we didnt go thirsty,food was good with a wide choice they have to cater for all nationalitys,there were a handful of russians and egyptian guests who were very nice and freindly all in all it was a fantastic hotel with fantastic staff who made our first holiday in egypt wonderful!! i would highly recomend this hotel we will def be returning again!! thank you again to all the staff for a wonderful holiday x karen and dez

Room Tip: we had room 2155 which was right outside the pool
2  Thank dezandkaz
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2012

I want to thank the guests for staying at our Resort and for their valued comments, it was a pleasure having them as our guests and we are looking forward to welcome them once again at our Resort.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

The four of us returned home from Panorama Naama Heights on 9th October 2012 after thoroughly enjoying a wonderful two week stay. A new Manager had recently taken over and has changed the hotel around very much for the better, he was very friendly and always made a point of saying hello to us. The hotel is very clean including the bedrooms where we had the most amazing towel art on our beds when we returned to our room at the end of the day. The staff were all so very friendly and couldnt do enough for us. We really enjoyed the food, there was so much choice, but I especially loved the bananas cooked in butter and rum that the Chef made, they were just mouth watering, also the bread and butter pudding, mmmmmmm. He even baked me a cake for my birthday which was so very kind and tasted gorgeous, thank you. I also enjoyed my omelette which were cooked fresh to order every morning. The pool/towel boy Ahmed was very helpful (evening putting out towels every morning for us on our favourite sun loungers), the
bar staff were brilliant and I would like to thank them individually but cant remember all their names. The two men on reception were very helpful, one of them even brought in his personal computer for me to use. I also have to mention Adam who was on the animation team, he was great, very friendly and worked hard to make sure everyone had a good time, which they did, he worked alongside Katya who was also very friendly. The hotel runs a taxi service aswell as a free shuttle to the beach or Soho Square and the taxi driver was very professional and I would recommend you use him rather than the Sharm El Shiek taxi drivers as my friend had a bad experience from one of them. I would highly recommend this hotel and its staff, we all had a great holiday and would love to go back. A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL AT PANORAMA NAAMA HEIGHTS HOTEL, Beverley, Mike, Janet and Martin.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank BeverleyG961
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I never write reviews but this hotel was that shocking i really dont want people to have to subject themselves to it. Food- would not touch if u payed me! Location- no idea where we were although according to a mrmber of staff it was not a hotel and more like an egyptian village! Staff- rude! Pool- not cleaned once! Entertainment- non existent! Guests- there was none just me and my sister around pool all day by oursrlves!. By the third day after there own staff telling us not to touch food as kitchen was never cleaned, me and my sister phoned the travel agents back in uk and payed 50pound each to move! This is when our holiday started as we then moved to rehsnna sharm resort which was brilliant and we met loads of people. So just to summarise! CHANGE YOUR HOTEL. PLEASE DONT IGNORE. ITS NOTHING MORE THAN A ONE STAR !!!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank kirsty2306
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

I do apologize personally that the guests did not enjoy their stay and I wish if I would have been there but unfortunately I took over the hotel after the guests left but according to our records no official complaint was made what so ever concerning the mentioned issues or we would have managed to solve the clients complaint, meanwhile the recently made comments through our guests shows a high level of guest satisfaction and may be the clients expectations were much higher or they over reacted to the situation.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

We arrived on 4 October to be greeted by the front desk manager Amr who was very informative and friendly we were then shown to our room which was excellent.we have stayed all over Egypt in some very grand hotels but none more welcoming and friendly it is almost like you are staying in a family run hotel the location and facilities are first class but the true stars of this hotel are the staff from Amr himself to Ahmed who took care of our room No2155 to Abanob in the lobby bar Terak and Ahmed who run the pool bar Ahmed who ran the towel station And a massive thank you to the chefs who always had time for a quick chat Especially my favourite the chef who ran the egg station who had the biggest smile every morning and started everyday brilliantly Also a massive thank you to Adam and the animation team who are very talented and kept us occupied during the day and entertained during the evening I apologise for any members of staff whose names I cannot remember as you all deserve a mention Anyone thinking of going to Egypt for the first time And would like a fantastically run hotel by 1st class staff you've just found the hotel you need once again THANK YOU ALL. COLIN AND SHARON LIVERPOOL

3  Thank Sharon O

Its really nice to have such a lovely guests at our Resort and I have to say that I feel very lucky to have them as our guests.

I have to add a correction that the Front office manager who is making the efforts to our clients day and night is Hany whom I have to give the credit because of his hard work and dedication to the clients needs.

Again I thank our clients for their warm nice comments and for staying at our Resort.

Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

What a lovely hotel! We have been egYpt twice this year! I am 19 my panter is 21! We choose this hotel because it was a cheap break away, go with low cost holidays :-)! Hotel very clean pool lovely! Water park very good for the kids even me! I went on the slides a few times. We loved just siting around the pool because they played just English music from drake Rihannah to elivis music came on from 10 till around 5! There was young people old families. The location was okay! You can't walk to Nama bay but just jump into the taxi from reception he is called Hany and he will take u Nama bay and back for 4. Nama bay is wild all they do is nag u! But just say no go to the English taven bar! Food is lovely yum !food in the hotel was lovely! We enjoyed it! But please don't come to egypt expecting English food! Hotel was had chicken chips rices soup veg toast a lot. The hotel was very good to us! They moved us rooms because we was not happy. If you want any more info regarding this hotel shelbyhill2005@hotmail.co.uk email me! Thank you for a lovely time we will be back :-)))))))

• Stayed: September 2012

The joy is ours to read such a lovely review about the guest's lovely experience, although we do not cater for English guests only but for sure our guests can find something to eat specially from the daily BBQ, Pasta station and the Salad section.

Its really a pleasure to welcome the guests once again at our hotel.

Reviewed 12 October 2012

It was my 2nd stay in Panorama Naama Heights. 1st in August was ok, but not the same as the 2nd one in October. Now the customer service is better, staff is ready to help you for 24 hours per day and 7 days a week. Always with a smile on a face. My room was clean during whole my stay and everyday staff created for me new animal made from the towels :) Also the hotel taxi service works perfect. And food...now I think is the best one in whole Sharm El Sheikh! Everyday something new & something tasty! New manager did a great job with all those changes & I hope he will keep it that way.
Many thanks to Abdul (manager at the pool bar), Alaa (bartender in da lobby bar) & both receptionists!
I already reserved my New Years holiday in this nice place!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo