“Loved it so much were planning to return in October!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panorama Naama Heights

Panorama Naama Heights
Ranked #120 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Loved it so much were planning to return in October!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We have just returned from 11 days at this hotel and I have never been so sad to end a holiday and so reluctant to go home! The hotel itself and the facilities are excellent but it is the staff that really give you the that extra special holiday. Ahmed (the younger pool attendant) and Atef the waiter absolutely made our holiday and we were incredibly sad to say goodbye (we can't wait to see you in oct!!). The service we received was simply outstanding and nothing was too much trouble. I have never laughed so much as I did when around these two!

Ahmed (older pool attendant) Ahmed (our cleaner) Bob Mido and Lido (animation) and Lewis (waiter) were also outstanding and a credit to the hotel. There are numerous other staff members who went above and beyond but unfortunately I don't know all there names (and please excuse any misspelling of the above names!)

The manager of the hotel was also very helpful and allowed us to stay in our rooms late as our transfer was a few hours after checkout, even though the hotel was busy and you could see it was a bit tricky to sort it out he accommodated us and I'm very grateful to him for this!

We booked this hotel as a group of 5 (2 couples and a single person aged 23-29) and had 3 rooms all pool view and all lovely. They all had a mini fridge/mini bar electric safe, balcony overlooking the pool, large modern TVs with a good choice of channels, huge beds, lots of storage etc. The rest of the hotel was equally as good.

The pool was massive and was cleaned every night, there were loads of sun beds, we never had an issue getting 5 together and the hotel was busy while we were there! The water park in the hotel was also brilliant! Two big slides if your brave and lots of other slides etc if like me your not! The pool bar was lovely and had table tennis and entertainment in the evening which was good! The lobby bar has pool tables and there are a few shops in the lobby that sold essentials and also inflatables for the pool etc (we bought quite a view and they were well used!) the prices were actually quite reasonable in the shops which is unusual for hotels!

We were all inclusive and there was always plenty of food and a good variety, I am a very fussy eater and always managed to find something which is impressive! I particularly loved the chef at breakfast who would cook you omelettes fried eggs and scrambled eggs fresh and at lunch and dinner would do the same with pasta and sauces.

There was food available in the restaurant/pool bar/lobby bar from 7am to 10pm including ice cream in the afternoons and some delicious mini pizzas from the pool bar from 12-5. Room service is also available 24 hours and the pizza is lovely and very cheap!

Drinks were always refilled within minutes of our glasses being empty and I highly recommend the fruit cocktail both alcoholic or non as they were lovely! We mainly drank coke/sprite/beer and the odd spirit but this was because we are not massive drinkers! The few nights we did drink, the spirits were flowing freely and were good quality.

We used the hotel taxi's 99% of the time to go to naama bay or soho square. There is a difference in price of about 30p in comparison to getting a taxi on the street and for that they are always on time to collect you and I felt much safer with thier drivers!

The hotels location is perfect, it is very close to naama bay but just out of the way enough that you don't have issues getting hassled when you walk out the door! Naama bay is about 4 minutes away by taxi or a 20 minute walk but a taxi for 5 of us was roughly 60 le (there and back) and I would recommend this over walking especially when in the midday sun! If you want to rent segways I'd recommend going to naama bay in the morning as its very quiet and it's a lot more fun than in the evening which is when it gets very lively and busy. For a general trip to naama bay for shopping food drinks etc the evenings is the best time to go.

I have been trying to find a negative to give a balanced view of the hotel but to be completely honest there wasn't any. If I could fly back there tomorrow I would!

• Stayed April 2014
9 Thank rr6288
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
We can not thank the guests enough for taking the time to write such a detailed positive review about their holiday experience, I really enjoyed reading each word of it and I admire the guests dedication to write specifically their experience and the ones who made it so special.

The new animation team along with our staff really makes the hotel so special and both provides our guests with a very friendly atmosphere.

We try as we can to make our guests happy from the moment they enter our hotel till the moment they leave and since most of the Flights departure time are normally late which exceeds the international check out time at 12:00 Noon we do utmost to provide our guests with a late check out either in the same room or any other room depending on availability against no extra charge just to make them happy.

Its really nice to know that they are coming back in October and we will make sure to provide them with our best services.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from 2 weeks at this hotel having been to Egypt twice before. I can honestly say this is this best. The rooms where clean and very comfortable beds, exellent air con which we needed and also which was unusual a free electronic safe and fridge in the room which was great as I'm diabetic and needed to store my insulin. The pool was lovely and very clean, plenty of sunbeds to go round and the slides and the water park was great.

The staff are brilliant especially ( big manager) he was the best, friendliest manager I have ever met who will do anything if possible to help in anyway he can. Such a lovely friendly man he would be a pleasure to work with. Also the waiters Lewis and Faddy where great and Salem the chef was always happy and smiling. Also Stayed and Wael on reception where so helpful as was Ahmed the taxi guy who took us too Naama bay and sharks bay and always picked us up on time. Finally I would like to mention Eezat and Ali on the bar and shisha pipes, always a laugh and friendly and also Lito, Bob and Me do on the entertainment team the best guys you will ever meet especially Lito who spent time with my son playing cards and teaching him card tricks and really went that extra mile. A real asset to any hotel.

The only downside is this hotel is a bit out the way and not on the beach, but we knew that when we booked it and its only a 20 minute walk or 5 mins in a taxi to Naama bay. Also food gets a bit repetitive if there 2 weeks but any all inclusive hotel is the same. However food was a good quality and we never had a dodgy tummy. Other than this as mentioned earlier was the influx of over 100 Egyptian people to the hotel who do operate a bit differnt from us in manners and culture but we kept out the way as it was only for a few day's. And also a few lively Russians who like to drink lots, and party rather loudly!! But this is quite common in any hotel in Egypt. All in all a fab hotel and would reccomend and definitely go back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank kittykat2805
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Honestly I like reading those kind of nice reviews in which we managed to meet the guests expectations of spending a pleasant holiday and you can feel between the lines how much the guests did enjoy their vacation.

The challenge of satisfying our guests needs becomes more difficult day after day specially with the low prices we are selling which forces us to control our cost as possible but thank God we still keeping our standards and we could make our guests happy.

The local groups issue will remains always as a problem during national holidays and all I can say in this regard that they have the right as well to spend a nice vacation in such difficult times in Egypt and each country has good people and bad people depending on their way of living, education, location and the life style in general that is why I appreciate our British guests support as possible in this regard specially in the few local holidays.

Our Location was always a matter of discussion between our guests because while some guests see it as negative point others see it as a plus but it depends on how the guest look to it.

We thank the guests again for the lovely review and we will be waiting for their next visit in October.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

This was our first visit to Egypt, also our first experience of all-inclusive and despite our reservations this holiday has been one of the best we have had. The hotel is clean, welcoming and friendly. The staff really make this place special and become real friends. Our rooms were clean and functional, although the air conditioning was a bit noisy it was still effective at keeping our room cool.The food was good quality and plenty of it even if it was repetitive.Lewis our waiter took very good care of us and always had a smile for us. The pool area is lovely and we never struggled to find a place by it. The two Ahmed's are brilliant and both are extremely funny we will miss you. The entertainment crew Lito, Bob and Medo made this holiday for us. Lito played endless table tennis with my eldest son and my partner, and all three engaged with the younger kids in the pool playing volley ball and water polo. The evening entertainment was good and the organised trip to Soho Square was a brilliant idea. Ahmed the hotels taxi driver took very good care of us and was always on time. All in all this was a superb Hotel and we would not hesitate to return and recommend this to anyone wishing to stay. Our only complaint would be the arrival of 100 Egyptians over the Easter weekend. It was a shame to see their bad manners and disrespect especially at mealtimes even to their fellow countrymen. this however would not put us off from returning and we all look forward to a second visit. Advice from us is to arm yourselves with the local Mosquito spray and take plenty of Antihistamine tablets as they love the white flesh!

Room Tip: Pool view rooms on the second floor are very good
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank vickihawkin123
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
We are so happy that managed to leave such a good impression to the guests in their first visit to Egypt and we thank them for writing such a detailed positive review about their vacation.

This year Easter date was the same for both the European and the Egyptians that is why we had some local groups around during the guests visit and it happens that some of them hasn’t the traveling culture that is why we managed to open the Restaurant earlier and advised our European guest to enter earlier but it seems that it wasnt enough and still made some disturbance to our British guests and we apologize for that .

We will be waiting for the guests next visit and we are sorry about the inconvenience caused by the local groups during their stay.
Carlisle, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

We have just returned from a 12 night visit to this hotel. This was our second stay to this hotel, what can we say? it was excellent yet again. It is very hard to describe and to put in to words this hotel, the hotel has a very laid back and has a very friendly atmosphere. The staff really make this hotel, the manager is constantly checking everything from the pool area to the bar and to the restaurant making sure everything is above standard and the manager is very visible! He is keen tp put any complaints right.
Where do we start, we had a complimentary basket of fruit in our room which was lovely and a really nice touch.
it was my daughters birthday and a special thank you to everyone who made this a special day for her from Amhed at the pool who decorated where we sat with balloons and a lovely towel art, to our room cleaner Mohammed who specially decorated her bedandcreated a lovely room and towel art to the restaurant staff who made her birthday really special. thanks to Salem and to Faddy for the birthday meal which was lovely.
we would like to sum up our holiday with a special thank you to Ahmed and Ahmed who kept us entertained on a daily basis. We will miss you both if you leave and you will both be a loss to the hotel.
A big thank you to Ezzat at the pool bar and waiter, he is fabulous and a really nice person. Thank you also to Fady,Lewis Atef who was our waiter and couldnt do enough for us. A big thank you to Salem who it was lovely to see again and the food was great and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you to Ali at the bar and to the animation team in particular Bob, Medo, and Lito who were all fab.Our only complaint if any was having to leave and also the new English member of the animation team Chloe who was rude and did not fit in with the team or make any effort too.
in summary we are planning a 3rd visirt and look forward to seeing you all next year.

Room Tip: pool view rooms are good
1 Thank djj9
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
I really don’t know what to say or how to thank the guests for their excellent review about their second visit to our hotel and knowing that they enjoyed their stay in a way that they are planning to come back for the 3rd time do means a lot to all of our staff.

Our guests special occasions are very important to us as well and we make sure to celebrate it all together on our own oriental way in which all the staff gather to sing and dance with the guests with a complementary tart from the hotel.

Our new animation team is a great plus to the hotel and their activities and guest contact is really remarkable but the strange things that getting a British girl in the animation team to be closer to our British guests was our biggest request when we changed the animation team !! we already took the necessary actions with the animation girl and most properly she will be asked to leave the team.

Again we thank the family for staying at our hotel for the second time and we will be looking forward for their third visit.
Blackburn, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We'll where do I start , me and family went for 1 week on 5th April . I booked standard pool view and the general manager mr amr fatty upgraded me to a suite room which was huge and awesome. The food was good but some day repeat food which I was not really bothered. The room cleaner ashraf was always happy and did a great job cleaning room. Ahmed the towel man was always helpful aswell. Waled and hany (which I did not meet due to vacation ) reception staff were very helpful, polite and full filled all my request . Overall the the hotel is 4 star but the staff are excellent and polite which tops the service to 5star .also the on site doctor was very great as he sorted dome medicine for my little one. I would like to thank mainly the general manager mr armr fatty who is always happy and made my holiday great for me and my family and I hope to return very soon. Regard Yakub Ghanchi and family

Room Tip: Book pool view for good view
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Yakub G
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
It was a pleasure having the lovely family in house and we thank them for their encouraging review.

We try as we can to up grade our guests from promo Mountain view rooms to Pool view rooms and we even sometimes upgrade them to Suite in a very special occasions regardless to the difference in price but of course all depends on availability.

They had their own way with our staff in a very good atmosphere and I personally felt that we knew them from years.

For sure we will be waiting for their next visit.
United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Been back a few weeks had a great time there the staff cannot do enough for you all are very friendly an very helpful especially Ibrahim, Fady & Ali the animation team i could go on but it would take to long! cant forget the the Dr. the mosquito's loved me ( the hotel tried its best keeping them down spraying rooms an fumigating)! The massage an body scrub was great well worth doing the relaxing an beauty on site. They also made me a lovely cake for my birthday! Even though we never asked for it. Will definitely go back again!!

Room Tip: we had a twin room overlooking pool was great sun in the morning just had to pudh the beds together.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We thank the lovely lady for the nice review and for letting us know about her feed back about her holiday.

We do apologize about the Mosquitoes issue but it’s a common issue around Sharm El Sheikh and not only our hotel but we are doing our best to work on the problem through fumigating on daily basis.

Again we thank the guests for their understanding about the Mosquitoes issue and we will be looking forward to welcome them once again at our Resort.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed here for 2 weeks end of march beginning of april and had a great time. The staff are fantastic ans Ibraham in the lobby bar was not just a barman but a great friend we never had an empty glass once. Also another mention to Fady, Ezzat and Ali they always looked after us at the pool bar and were brilliant. The food was a bit repetitive but there was always something to eat and we never starved. Papa the manager was always friendly and always spoke and he was always walking around the hotel from morning to night. The food must be ok to eat as the onsite doctor and papa were always in the restaurant eating. The chef at the pool bar cooks some lovely mini pizzas try them when they just come out. We had a very relaxing time here and met some lovely people, the 2 welsh girls Stu and Roz and Nathan to name a few and good luck on the wedding Stu and Roz. Also a mention to Manal the massage lady very friendly woman. I would have no hesitation returning to this hotel. Rooms were alway cleaned well and the towel decorations on the bed were great. Only bad thing about the holiday was mozzie bites so be warned and plenty of spray. Thank you everyone at the Panorama see you again soon.
Jon & Tina

Room Tip: rooms overlooking the pool are good and the hotel wasnt that noisy
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We want to thank the guests for taking the time to write such a lovely review about their holiday experience.
I make sure to eat the buffet food on daily basis to experience the food taste as well as the Hygiene measures which makes me in focus with the guests in case of any complaints and I want to reassure to our guests that the food is up to the standards in all aspects.

Our biggest reward is to know that the guests are coming back and for sure we will do our utmost to make them happy.

Big thanks from big Papa.