“great hotel friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Panorama Naama Heights

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Panorama Naama Heights
Ranked #118 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
wo
“great hotel friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Still here at the Panorama enjoyingevery minute of my stay...the staff are justgreat and Lewis in the restaurant keeps me in tea inthe morning atbreakfast as well as gettingmy favorite table... other staff like the pool guy gets me the best place (for me) around the pool. The vendors around the pool, some are freindly like Mustafa, from the massage tent next to SpaceSharm. Mido from the beuty tent is pushy and won't take no for an answer, maybe I will talk to the manager, maybe I just throw him in the pool..lol. I am enjoying it here will write another review later

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Ian H
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
We deeply thank Mr. Ian for the lovely review , its always a pleasure meeting him and chat with him around the pool and we also appreciate his great assistance with our guests.

I see we are very fortunate to have lovely guests like Mr. Ian and their support are highly appreciated.

Thank you again Mr. Ian and for sure we will be always happy to have you as one of our guests.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (318)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Two friends and I returned from Panorama Naama Heights last week and we all had a fantastic time. Prior to our departure we looked at some of the reviews and to be honest we weren't expecting too much, especially as we paid very little for a weeks all inclusive. The hotel far exceeded our expectations and from start to finish we found all the staff to be very friendly and the service was brilliant. We arrived and were greeted by the very friendly manager, he explained everything to us and was very welcoming. Our room was modern and exceptionally clean. Our room was cleaned every day and it was spotless. The waiters and bar staff were so friendly and always had time for a quick chat. The animation team were energetic and vibrant (Hey Mido and Bob :) ), getting everyone involved in day and evening events. In my opinion, the negative reviews do not reflect the hotel as a whole and if you want 5* then pay for it! Simple!
We had such a great time that we have booked to return in July for two weeks!

Room Tip: Upgrade to pool view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
6 Thank KellyEmmaKirsty
We thank our lovely guests for their fair positive review and we are so glad that we managed to exceed their expectations.

In the matter of fact I wish if all of our guests would be that rational and understanding like those guests because simple as its if the guests doesn’t value their expectations against the price paid for the product for sure their vacation will turn to be their greatest Nightmare and no one can help them getting out from that but in the other hand if the guests do understand how much they paid and then start to build their expectation based on that I am very sure they will spend a great vacation mean while if any guest still doesn’t get what we are speaking about he feel free to pay the triple of our price and stay in 5 stars hotel but believe me he still will not get what he is looking for.

Again we thank the guests for their encouraging review and for not believing some un rational reviews.

We are looking forward to welcome them back in July.
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Myself and my friend stayed here for a week last week. We had the best time, the staff were brilliant and did all they could for us. Our rep Ayman was so helpful and we had some fantastic trips. Our room was clean and the air con was a life saver as it was 48 outside. Food was lovely with lots of variety. Animation team were fab, came out with us and made sure we were completely safe which being 2 women on our own was invaluable. We loved every minute and can't wait to go back! !

• Stayed May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gem1206
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Really I can not ask for a better review ! we are so grateful to the guests for sharing their holiday experience with us .It really matters to each member of our staff to know that their efforts are that appreciated by the guests.

We are so happy that we managed to leave such a good imperssion in a way that they are planning to return back.

Again we thank our lovely guests for everything and we will be waiting for their next visit.
preston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have just arrived back this morning from a week in panorama naama heights what a fantastic hotel.Everyone was very friendly and that's makes all the difference.The food was really good you could always find something you liked and if you didn't the chef was on hand all evening and would get you anything you wanted.Mohammed in the main restaurant was very nice and yes he was getting tips but you appreciated his work and he was so humble to receive anything he was one of the best waiters at the hotel.The room was kept clean and we had towel art everyday our cleaner asked everyday if things were good.What other hotel do you know with free safe,air con tea/coffee what a bargin we got... excellent for what we paid.The entertainment team were very good and got everyone to join in with volleyball etc..Fady at the pool bar was great and so were the towel guys they had a great sense of humor.Thanks sarah and dave and all the guys from Rotherham for making our week fab..Last but not least thanks to the manager for taking time not once but everyday to ask us if everything was ok.We will stay at this hotel again with no hesitation..

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank jane b
Those lovely comments comes as a big relieve to all of us specially after a few un pleasant reviews which made each one so frustrated but thank God that we still have lovely guests who really appreciate and support us all the way long.

All of our staff are dedicated to provide the best friendly efficient service to our guests regardless to any tips and we are very strict in this matter as we recently kicked out one of the waiters because he was pushy in this regard, Mohamed the waiter is one of our newest team members but I can say that he has a lot of potential.

Again we do appreciate the guests efforts and we hope to welcome them back in the near future.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

We got home last night from our week stay in panorama, it's not a luxury hotel but the price is fair and the hotel itself is good
Mohamed the waiter in the main restaurant is the nicest person I've met, he was good with ALL guests from kids to older guests, always busy and had a huge funny personality, I really miss him now I'm home, such a sweet person and one I look forward to seeing again when I go back in august
I enjoyed the food, great BBQ, salim is a great chef, some lovely dishes with lots of choice, he was always on hand in the restaurant if u wanted to ask for something specific, nothing was any trouble. One thing we did notice was the greedy families taking huge plates of food and wasting it!!!!! Total waste of good and money, my hubby advised the general manager about putting a polite notice up and this is in the process of being done ( hope to see this upon our return lol)
My hubby was a real bay watch man this week by pulling a little boy out of the pool,that would've drowned had he not have jumped in and grabbed him so quick, I think they really need to employ a lifeguard or maybe two?! Scary incident ......
Overall I have had a good holiday, met some lovely Brits on holidays too, great weather, some days reaching 46!!!! Rooms were clean and adequate for what you need, I would say they should keep the all inclusive pool bar open till midnight as that's when the party gets goin!

General manager... Please keep Mohamed employed at your hotel, he is truly an asset to your restaurant, he is funny, kind and genuine and ALL of the guests I spoke with agree, thanks for your invitation back to your hotel, we shall be back the last week of August 2014 to see you all, all the best and thanks for a great holiday
Sarah and David Calcutt

Can't wait to go back,

Room Tip: We had room 2260, perfect location close to everything overlooking the pool, water very hot in the s...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Sarah C
We thank the guests for taking the time to write such a positive review about their holiday experience at our hotel.

I was lucky to meet the lovely couple several times during their stay and I really benefited from their advice to put a sign asking our guests not to waste food & beverages specially after they saw the strange behaviors from some families during meals time in which we had to throw away big amount of food because of they misuse attitude.

We thank our guest for pulling the little boy out of the water but I have to bring our guests attention that it’s a normal practice around our swimming pools in which our pool attendances along with our security guards are doing a good job saving our guests.

I can say that we got lucky to find some one like Mohamed in the Restaurant whom is really friendly and doing a great job serving our guests and I want to inform our guests that we always take care of our hard working dedicated staff and no need to worry about getting him outside our team.

As promised we will be waiting for their next visit to our hotel
Dartford, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

The fact we checked out after 24 hours says it all!
At 22 years of age for a girly holiday it was the worst holiday of my life! Being insulted and shouted at by staff!

Vile food
Dirty hotel
Rude staff
Running alive with stray cats

Stay away from this hotel

• Stayed March 2014
6 Thank AmyAshtonx
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
We are so grateful to the guests for letting us know about their 24 hours experience at our hotel !!
Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while in Egypt for a week. I stayed further south last time and at a different hotel. Compared to that this hotel wasn't as nice don't get me wrong it's a excellent hotel. My stay went well , all the the staff are friendly and funny. Can't fault my stay here or anything while I was there. Also met and made a lot of friends ( staff and other guest) . The whole place has a nice chilled out and very friendly atmosphere. The only thing I had a problem with was one of the waiters , I can't remember his name but this guy wanted tips , as I give tips at the end of my visit , this waiters attitude changed from having our table ready to completely ignoring us. I didn't complain because I didn't want him to get sacked( he must have a family to support) . But apart from that I have to stay all the other staff are excellent. Not sure if I would stay here again if I did it would be because of the rest Of the staff making you feel at home. Well done to you all and thanks for a making my holiday a good one. All the best Mohammed

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maximili13
Amr F, General Manager at Panorama Naama Heights, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
We thank the guests for their nice comment about their holiday, I absolutely know what they mean and to be honest with our guests some hotels are not that luxurious like others which we can not help it but what we are so special in is that friendly cozy atmosphere which our guests normally feel during their stay and even if they stayed in higher category hotels they still appreciate our performance.

I do apologize about the waiter behavior and we did kicked him out days ago after we noticed his strange behavior and I wish if I would have known about the guests complaint during their stay in order to take the necessary actions.

I advice any guest to report any complaint on the spot to the hotel management rather than to keep quite regardless to the reason behind that because actually by informing the management you are doing us a favor of making sure that such a complaint will never happen again with other guests and keep happening because of not knowing about because sometimes its not being picked up on the spot by the management.

We hope to have the chance to welcome the guests once again at our hotel.