“Red Sea Dive College at Hyatt Regency Sharm”

Red Sea Diving College
More attraction details
Owner description: Red Sea Diving College has been operating for over 20 years and gives both novice and experienced divers the chance to discover the world class diving of the Red Sea. Having been voted the worlds best diving centre for the past 5 years by the readers of Diver Magazine, we offer exceptional service at a great value in a fun environment.As one of the leading PADI centres in Egypt we are able to offer the full range of diving courses from Discover Scuba experiences all the way up to the highest instructor ranking. With free daily transfer services to and from your accommodation, highly competitive rates on diving and courses as well as exceptional service and safety standards; experience the difference with Red Sea College.The waters around Sharm el Sheikh are rich in colourful corals and stunning reef fish, be sure to take a look beneath the waves during your holiday.Email or visit our web page for special pre-booking rates.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Spent a week at the hotel with the on site Red Sea Dive College Center.
Svetlana and the team there are really helpful, relaxed and know what they are doing. Nothing was too much trouble. Our daughter passed her rescue course on site with Tracey who was also really excellent and really attentive. Adif the kit man daily went above and beyond expectations, getting all our kits ready daily. And always a cold drink on hand at the end of our dives, a true divers companion. The house reef (Middle Garden) although was over dived over the years. Still had some really spectacular areas and well worthy of a house reef. The platinum card system they run im looking forward to taking advantage of very soon again....(i hope).

1  Thank tristan s
RSCcrew, General Manager at Red Sea Diving College, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Tris S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review.
The guys at the Hyatt Regency dive center certainly make life easy for our guests and anticipate their needs well and Svetlana really is a true asset to the dive center.
We hope to see you both again soon for some more fantastic dives on the house reef.

Many thanks again from The RSCcrew

"visited sharm"
"special thanks"
"tiran island"

Reviewed 28 July 2014

It's has been a while but never wrote a review to tell everyone how great and professional this dive centre is. For anyone who has any doubts don't worry you will be taken good care off. The lunch is very cheap and tasty especially the kofta :-). Special credits for: Magali, Hooch, Sherif, Elena and Cecile. Thank you guys for the wonderfull experience to dive with you. Hope to see you back sometime for a nice cool Sakara.

RSCcrew, General Manager at Red Sea Diving College, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Martin S,
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit.
I am amazed that the crews manage to produce such good food on the boats in a tiny galley kitchen and it is often praised!
I have passed your kind words onto everyone you mentioned and i'm sure they'll enjoy a Sakara with you on your next visit.
Until then, thank you and dive safe!

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Friendly, professional staff and quality diving with The Red Sea Diving College as always. We have used RSDC many, many times and we have never been disappointed with their service both in organising the diving during our holiday and the quality of the dive instructors and guides during the dives.

1  Thank Ian K
RSCcrew, General Manager at Red Sea Diving College, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Ian K,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and it is always a pleasure to have you guys here. We hope that you spend many more visits with us and look forward to your next visit.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my first trip back to Sharm after 11 years, I learnt to dive at RSDC in 2003. This time I brought my son to do his Open Water course, RSDC was my first and only choice. Both he and I loved it and will be back next year. Thanks to Hooch,Tracey & Mohamed for some great dives, looking forward to Ras Mohammed next year!

1  Thank AdamskiBS48
RSCcrew, General Manager at Red Sea Diving College, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear AdamskiBS48,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Many things have changed since 2003 but the key to business is consistency and we aim to achieve high standards year upon year which is why so many people choose us out of all of the centers in Sharm.
Hooch, Tracey and Mohamed thank you for giving some recognition and we look forward to seeing you both very soon.

Until then, dive safe,

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I would like to thank the Red Sea Diving College(RSDC), especially my instructor Hanna V. for the best and most life changing holiday of my life. My instructor did not only teach me about diving, but opened my eyes to a whole new world. I did my Open Water, Advanced Open Water, and Nitrox Courses. RSDC provided the diving courses and diving excursions, but it was Hanna who made diving a fun, adventurous, and unforgettable experience. I highly recommend diving with RSDC if you want to learn to dive or go diving in the Red Sea. As a result, I have already booked my next trip with RSDC for more adventures :)

1  Thank karimlotfy22

Dear karimlotfy22,

Thank you very much for this review and indeed Hanna is a fantastic instructor. The life blood of any dive center are the staff looking after the guests every day and teaching to a high standard and we are extremely happy that you have identified this!
Congratulations on completing your courses and we look forward to seeing you very soon.

Many thanks,