“Felt ripped off”

Pyramids Diving Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pyramids Diving Centers are located in the most prestigious hotels located in Sharm el Sheikh. We are a 5* PADI Center offering all types from young to old - beginners to expert, we have something for everyone of all levels. Why not charter your own boat with your family and friends? Snorkeling Boat trips also offered daily. Pyramids have their own fleet of boats so we can tailor your requirements to suit you personally.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our rep had showed us a VIP boat trip which looked amazing....it was my birthday while we were there so thought i would book it £50 each. The guy from Pyramid approached me at the pool and told me he does the VIP boat trip for £30. I repeatedly asked if it was the VIP boat trip and he assured me it was. I have been on many boat trips in Sharm and what he sold me was a bog standard boat trip....very good...great snorkelling, food etc but not what I was sold. I wasn't happy and let him know when I returned to the hotel. He then crept round me for the next 10 days instead of just apologising and leaving me alone. The trip was great but know I can get it cheaper than £30.

1  Thank louise01London
haitham_tiger, General Manager at Pyramids Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear sir,

first of all : let me seize the opportunity to thank you for the time you took writing your review and

kindly be informed that it is really highly appreciated and considered.

And i was really sad getting it as our guests satisfactions' is our main and number one target.

kindly be informed that an investigation took place as soon as we received your review and we

took the suitable reaction with the man in charge of this situation.

General Manager, Pyramids Diving Center, Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Brilliant trip, helpful resort staff, told us everything we needed to know. Straight on the boat at the port. Great diving and snorkelling. Friendly staff. Great day out.

Dear Sir, Mme,

let me seize the opportunity to thank you for the time you took writing your review and it was

great pleasure and honor for us welcoming you in our Diving Center.

i would like to tell you on behalf of the whole team that we were very glad reading it and

knowing that you enjoyed your day out , snorkeling and diving with us .

wishing to see you again soon in Pyramids Diving Center - Sharm El Sheikh

General Manager, Pyramids Diving Center, Sharm El Sheikh

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Really good day out - could be better organised as we were waiting around for a while to get on boat (take water!) but enjoyed the snorkelling and diving trips. Food and drink included on the boat.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Worth every penny!!
The service and diving was good also the food was good.
We got to see dophins which werent included in the package but it was amazing

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Excellent trip, great value for money.
The boat was brilliant, not too many people and the staff very attentive. All inclusive food and drink we're great.
Highly recommended!