“Awesome Adventure”
Review of Kite Junkies

Kite Junkies
Ranked #12 of 258 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite Junkies Sharm El Sheikh. The first and only IKO & BKSA affiliated Kitesurfing Centre in Sharm El Sheikh. IKO & BKSA Courses, Rental Packages and Service Packages available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Awesome Adventure”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Had a great time learning the basics of kiteboarding. Gerry was a great instructor, and Lisa and the team at KiteJunkies were all very friendly and helpful. Would recommend for anyone thinking of getting into the sport.

KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you, It's great to hear that you've enjoyed it here.

• Polish first
Devon, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Outstanding, fantastic staff. Brilliant teachers. My 7yr old loved his lesson, they were patient and so professional. My husband used them the entire two weeks. This is our second time with them.

KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
It was great to have you guys out and a great pleasure to teach the little one he is so brave!!!
Glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you agian soon
“Kite Junkies”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My 14 year old son and i took IK1 and 2 there. Wind was a bit iffy and we had a few cancelled days. However our instructor and everyone else there was amazing and we were paid back all unused time due to the wind. Would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2014

KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you for the review. It was nice to have you two here and we hope to see you again.
Gothenburg, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Most fun to be had in sharm”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I took my ik 2 cert here in July and had a great time. We had bad luck with the winds but the staff was great. We had two instructors, Andy and Gery. Both were great help and very professional. Can highly recommend this place!

KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Thank you for a great review. It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to see you again. Continue on to IKO3 perhaps?
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome place, helpful & friendly staff. Glad I went!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was slightly hesitant to send 380 Euros to a company in Egypt I'd never heard of before but having read all the great reviews I took a chance and booked up while I was still in the UK. So glad I did. Loved every visit to Kite Junkies and managed to complete my IKO 1 & 2 in just a few days - I was only in Egypt a week and wanted to have time for other activities with the girlfriend.

She came along one day and sunbathed on the beach, there's a perfect view of the water and you can watch what everyone is doing. The staff were so helpful and a good laugh, spent time after my lessons had finished just chatting in the shop with Andy and Tony. Abdu was a great instructor and got me onto my water starts even though I'd never even Kitesurfed before.

Tony helped me with all my transfers from the hotel as I didn't know where I was going in Sharm, I'll definitely be back once I've done some practice on my own back home. Thanks guys!

1 Thank Ben D
KiteJunkies N, Manager at Kite Junkies, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Appreciate the great review. We'll be waiting for your return. Good luck with kiting in the UK.