“was amazing holiday with lovely staff !!!!!!!”
Review of Otium Hotel Aloha

Otium Hotel Aloha
Ranked #95 of 232 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
“was amazing holiday with lovely staff !!!!!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

just want say thanx for every one hotel was beautiful, very clean and . The staff were amazing while we were there. They are so friendly and helpful Animation team they are the best animation we have ever meet they are really funny. And the shows every night is absolutely. Amazing and well funny we really had nice time and very good holiday and we will coming back again for sure and I want to say thanx for Ash . Ibramo for the best time i spent with them cant wait to be back in my next holiday ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Zoje A
Dear our valuable guest
thank you for your comments and your appreciation
we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Shores Aloha
front office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 17 February 2014

From first moment we arrived, front disc boy tell us that : not allowed to visit your friend at room , then he put the two rooms faraway than each other.
The second situation the recreation guys have no respect at all and no co-operation in dealing with problems , I visit many hotels at Egypt but that was the Worst , I did not enjoy with my time there.
Third : the stuff were liars and make a lot of problems more than solving it .
I will never visit this hotel again or recommend it to my friends and I regret about my time there.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Totta_sweety
Dear Guest,

we are sorry for what happened, but we are sure that if we had availability, we would accommodate Your Friends near to Your room!

Thank You and best regards.

uk
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Had a lovely time considering our hotel 'shores golden' was closed till march we were sent to shores aloha on arrival which was a little bit stressfull as no body told us of this.
Reading the reviews and booking a hotel we were not staying in was a little bit annoying.
Whilst staying at the aloha we had a good time as the staff really made u feel welcome and their attention to detail with the little things like your drink order or where u like to sit by the pool is nice.
Our room was lovely a nice big king size bed but no balcony so depends what u want as we were told a twin room gets you a balcony but a doubble bed doesnt. cleaned and sheets changed everyday, the towel art was great too!!
Some of the food was cold at meal times and had no rose wine but the staff rectified this problem by adding red and white wine together haha.
One nite we went for a set meal at the sister hotel nxt door for valentines day for a change and it was hot and scrummy and had a lovely bottle of rose. (must book the italian restaurant one day in advance, food is free, drinks are not).

In the evenings drinks were available at the pool bar which is a little walk away from the entertainment in the lobby/reception area.....but when the hotel is busy the entertainment is usually near the pool so its not as far to walk.
There is a bar near the reception but they couldnt make my first or 2nd choice cocktail as they didnt have the ingredients, you have to pay for drinks there as its imported alcohol and the all inclusive only includes local drinks.
Entertainment staff are good....water games in the pool everyday and beach sports, kareoke or quizz most evenings eventhough we didnt understand most of the songs that were being sung as it was in russian but was fun to tap a foot too.
Thanx for a great stay.....see you nxt year.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Guest,
thank You for the review...i will forward personally to all the staff Your appreciation.
For Your information the all inclusive hard is served in the lobby bar, in the first floor, at the reception, too!

We hope to see You again at Shores Aloha.
Thank You and Best Regards.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This was our first time in Egypt, the hotel was beautiful, very clean and tidy. The staff were amazing while we were there. They are so friendly and helpful, drinks would be waiting for us at lunch and dinner!! They deserve all the credit. The room was spotlessly clean everyday. The food was ok, we were there for ten days and got a bit repetitive,but that is to be expected. It was often cold, even at the start of lunch and dinner!!

The all inclusive aspect of the hotel really let's it down. You can get drinks from the pool bar all day, however they served in tiny plastic cups and I mean tiny about 1 1/2 inches high, beer was often warm and poured out of bottles that had been open for while. Getting tea and coffee in these cups proved interesting, if you pay for all inclusive I would expect better than this. You could only get drinks from the restaurant between lunch and dinner and when the entertainment started at 2130 you could not get drinks (unless you want to pay for them)and had to walk down to pool and back to get them, where there was no music/entertainment

All in all lovely hotel but personally we were a little disappointed with the set up of the all inclusive and quality of it!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

thanks for Your comments positive and negative...we will take in consideration all to help us to do better in our daily operation.
Looking forward to welcoming You again at Shores Aloha and Best Regards.

Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Stayed at this hotel for the past two years at christmas. The staff are what makes this hotel so fab especially the pool staff and waiters they cannot do enough for you. The food is just okay a little samey as we were here for 10 days so eventually went out to eat in the evenings. Overall a good hotel where we will returnt to this christmas again.

Room Tip: Rooms really are a little tired although last year we had a pool view which was great. Higher floors...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank julie p
Dear Mrs Julie,

thank You so much for Your beautiful comment and we hope to see You again at our Resort the next Christmas.
Suggest the Shores Aloha to Your Friends and see You soon.
Best Regards

Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 January 2014

After being told the Shores Golden hotel we had booked was closed, and we would be taken to Shores Aloha, we were a little worried. But without a doubt, this is the best hotel I have stayed in for a long time, and I am so glad that our original hotel was closed during the winter. Along with the private beach and 3 swimming pools, the views from the hotel room were amazing. The hotel staff were so helpful and friendly, and made the stay so much more enjoyable. Every part of the hotel was well maintained and clean including the rooms, where the towel art was on a whole other level. There was lots of entertainment to keep all ages entertained, as well as very affordable excursions on offer. (I would highly recommend the Safari Party of Quad Biking, Camel ride and Bedouin Dinner) Egypt has always been on my wish list of places to go, and I am so glad that I have finally ticked it off, I am already planning on visiting again!

Room Tip: We had a twin room near the pool and beach which was very handy when forgetting something from the r...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Fathy E, General Manager at Otium Hotel Aloha, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Our Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review which we are very pleased with specially that its your first visit to Egypt & your visit to Shores Hotels. Shores Golden will be in the operation in the very near future with it's own character and we will be more than happy to welcoming all our guests and all our Shores Golden Repeaters. We are looking forward to welcoming you again and we promise to make your second holiday more enjoyable.

Sincere Regards
Fathy El Mougy
Resident Manager
Shores Aloha & Shores Golden
potrsmouth
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I stayed 5-20 January 2014. I have been all over Egypt always staying 5star AI. This was a book and go holiday. It was a lower grade than I usually book but it was on the beach and all I wanted was sun and to snorkel. This was my first time travelling alone. My husband sent me to detox after Xmas! I could not have been more looked after. I was treated like a Queen from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble. The staff are the best I have encountered in Egypt. It gave the hotel a wonderful atmosphere. I would describe this hotel as small (er) and friendly. The food is good. The usual selection of great salads, fruits, breads, pasta station, deserts. Every day there is chicken and usually beef. Fish option most days and every night a BBQ. This is also the first hotel I didn't hear people complaining of being ill. The lower beach is not big but adequate and there are fish to snorkel with in the shallows. Off the jetty is amazing. Even if you are not confident and just hang off the step you will see a beautiful variety. Easy access to Shopping and eating out. Thank you to everyone especially the manager Mr Fahty who was wonderful. Mustafa on the beach and Adel in the restaurant. All I can say is...I'll be back!!

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank sunnyPotrsmouth
Fathy E, General Manager at Otium Hotel Aloha, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Our Dear Valued Guest,

We do thank you for your review which we are proud with and We are looking forward for your second visit to Shores Aloha together with your family in the very near future.
You will be a member of our Loyalty Program which was made specially for all our repeater guests to enjoy our added values & benefits made for all our Loyal Guests.

Please Accept Our Sincere Regards