“Another great holiday here”
Review of Tiran Island Hotel

Tiran Island Hotel
Ranked #101 of 230 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Just hot back from the tiran, again not disssappointed had an amazing time staff were all brilliant special thanks to coraliee guest relations, sammi ,bar staff, edward our waiter and all amination staff that made the whole 2 weeks a joy, met so many people that had visited this hotel numerous times and loved the atmosphere and friendly staff we enjoyed the beach and pool parties, aqua gym and darts our room was well situated and cleaned everyday the food was ok a good selection off choice enjoyed vistiting the indian restaurant .we hope to visit again in may and meet the friends that we made in this lovely hotel thank you all for a great time x

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank lisajaneevans70@hotmail.co.uk
Coralie C, Guest Relations Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Dear lisajaneevans,

Thank you for posting such a lovely review about your stay here with us.

We are so pleased we met your expectations again and thank you for your appreciation of the staff members that you mentioned. Your comments are very welcome and will be passed on to the management team. It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Asst Quality & Guest Relation Manager

There are newer reviews for Tiran Island Hotel

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Myself and my partner spent 10 days at the Tiran Island in November.
We had a wonderful holiday, staff were amazing, from the gardeners to the manager.
Yes the food could be improved, but suggestions were taken on board whilst we were there and we can guarentee you will never go hungry.
Drinks are very weak but this is the same as any all inclusive hotel.
We agree with other holidaymakers that it is unusual for all inclusive to stop at checkout, we have travelled all over and this is the first time we have had all inclusive stop before leaving the hotel, however Egypt and the Tiran Island hotel are a great place to spend a winter holiday.
A big thank you to Coralie for sorting out our transfer to the airport, also a huge thank you to our cleaner who did the most amazing towel art, this brought a smile to our faces each day on our return to our room.
If you want to find fault you can! this goes for any hotel, we do not go on holiday looking for something to moan about and can truthfully say for what we paid we had a fantastic holiday.
A big big thank you to you all

2  Thank holidaymaker398

Dear holidaymaker398,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Your comments are an important tool in helping us to measure our standards of service and improve our standards for the future.

Its great to hear that you had a good holiday and that all our staff helped to make your holiday extra special.

We would love to welcome you again soon so please do send me an email at Coralie.Crick@TiranIslandHotelSharm.com when you decide to return with any special requests.

Asst. Quality & Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I cannot rate this hotel highly enough, all the staff from Coralli on guest relations to the housekeepers to the waiters, to the bar staff and the entertainment team FANTASTIC, I cannot single one single person out for praise as they all work so hard to make your holiday perfect and cannot do enough for you.

The room is spacious and kept very clean with lovely towel art, the bar staff know your drinks within a few hours of arriving even bringing you drinks to your sun lounger so you don’t even have to go to the bar, My partner even helped out organising the Christmas decorations LOL

I do not understand all the people who moan about the food, yes it can be a bit repetitive with rice, pasta and fish for lunch and dinner but you will not go hungry plus this can be said for all all-inclusive hotels, and some people just find things to moan about. You get what you pay for.

We are already working out dates to return, so thank you Tiran Island for a fantastic holiday keep up the good work and see you next year 

2  Thank BillynicsBiro

Dear Billynicsbiro,

Many thanks for your review about your recent stay at Tiran Island Hotel. It is a great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff helped to make your stay more special. The entire team (especially Osama who is waiting for his boss!) look forward to welcoming you back, Please let me know of any special requests once you have booked your next holiday on Coralie.Crick@TiranIslandhotelSharm.com

With best regards,
Asst Quality & Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Stayed. for a week in November and didn't want to leave. Bedroom very comfortable with big bed, pool area nice and staff very friendly. We enjoyed the food and loved the coral reef, one of the best in this area. We would definitely go back again.

2  Thank lc_morris
Coralie C, Guest Relations Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear lc_morris,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay here with us.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your holiday and the wonderful sea life that we are lucky to have on our doorstep. Thank you also for your nice comments about the food and the staff.

Your comments are much appreciated and it was an absolute pleasure to have you stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. If you have any requests for your next stay please contact me on Coralie.Crick@TiranIslandHotelSharm.com.

With best regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Well ,We ventured back again to Tiran Island Hotel in sunny Sharm , and like the previous times , we found the Hotel as good as ever .. From the moment we arrived until the moment we departed the staff were fantastic and pleasant ( Some full of great character and humour).So much that my daughter was crying her eyes out when we had to leave.The restaurant was vibrant,the food good and varied,and waiters A1 ..Poolside recreation team excellent and full of fun and mischief . And as for Biggy and the Animation Team , well , we couldn't thank them enough .. The Beech parties & Poolside Barbeques were brilliant and the effort to stage them was appreciated by all .. A special thanks to Coralli in Customer relations for her excellent work & Salah for organising the "Birthday belly dancer" for our friend who was visiting Tiran Island Hotel for the first time ( I know he will be returning next year) .
Until May14 , Take care all and we will be "Home" soon.
Colin & Toni

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank ColinBrockhouse
Coralie C, Guest Relations Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Colin and Toni,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review. Your lovely comments are much appreciated and it was an absolute pleasure to have you stay here with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in May. I will pass on all your kind words about the staff to all concerned.

We all really miss you and can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My wife and i have been to egypt 4 times with this the 1st time at this hotel..And what a brilliant relaxing holiday at the tiran island.. in a quiet location, no hussle & bussle like naamar bay..our room was a superior pool view which was very spacious .. the food was good especially the cakes at lunch.. very friendly excellent staff from the management to house keeping.. corolie, samy, ikor & walid were outstanding.. ricky and the animation team were brill and if you want to do any excursions i would strongly recommend Mikel who is alot cheaper than your tour rep.. trust me, over 3 trips i saved £70.. the tour reps hound you to meet them as soon as you arrive, this is so you book all the trips with them.. just see mikel instead.. all in all with the weather fantastic this was a very excellent holiday and we can't wait until nov 2014 when we will be returning..

Room Tip: book a superior pool view room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Coralie C, Guest Relations Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Dave and Sue,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your kind positive review following your recent stay with us. I will be delighted to share your kind words with the staff that you mention and I know they will be pleased to hear your praise.

We thank you for choosing Tiran Island Hotel for your recent stay and when you return please contact me on Coralie.Crick@TiranIslandHotelSharm.com for any requests.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Oh my god where do I start!!!
Myself and my husband arrived on the 18th November and stayed for 7 nights. This was not our first stay in sharm but if it had been our first experience of egypt at the tiran it probably would be the last!

Good points
comfortable beds
clean rooms
people we met on holiday were great.

Bad points

When I say bad points I do not take this lightly, I first of all wish I had taken on board the comments on trip advisor before we went as this really is a terrible all inclusive hotel.
Food - As I said it isn't our first stay in egypt we have currently been to the coral sea water world and holiday village. I used to complain about there food as it isn't as good as the UK, however it is amazing compared to tiran island. The amount of English guests complaining about the food was ridiculous. The russians loved it but they must not have any taste beds. The food wasn't labelled. They had 5 containers filled with food and it was duplicated on the other side, everything was dry, and just down right awfull, we missed breakfast most days and missed our main meals most nights. I was sickly starving by dinner time and dreaded going for lunch.

We spend loads of money getting taxis into nabq just for something to eat £8 return everyday!! every meal was unrecognisable as food fit for human consumption, the only thing that got us through was the weather. We nearly ended up divorced by our first night we were there.

Snacks are 4pm - 5pm which is a tray of chips and a really small icecream, which by 4pm you are so cold and don't really want the icecream but it's only one decent thing they serve. They need to serve it at 12pm when you are dripping with sweat.

The last day we checked out at 12pm at which time they snatched our bands off us. We had till 4pm before we were getting picked up and had no drinks as we had to pay for them, which I refuse to do as it was supposed to be all inclusive and I have aways been able to eat and drink until I left for the airport. They gave us a token for the restaurant for something to eat at which point we were treated like we had lepracy. They were demanding to see the voucher and when we sat down someone tried to take our plate and said we had no business being in there at this point I just wanted to leave as quick as I could, I hated every minute of my time at the tiran and by the sounds of the other guests we spoke to they felt the same.

I will never take the coral sea hotels for granted again. Also entertainment is very poor and you also have to pay for bottled water which I have never had to do in an all inclusive before. My friends were thinking of going next year but have swiftly changed there mind after hearing of my experience. Thankfully me and my husband are still together but it was supposed to be restfull time for us after loosing a baby 2 months ago to help us reconnect, it nearly ruined our marriage, Please don't choose this hotel. Also you con complain as much as you like to them they will never change there ways, which is a shame really as the hotel itself is nice enough.

2  Thank Kairen C

Dear Kairen C,

Thank you for posting a review of the hotel. We are sad that the hotel did not live up to your expectations. With regard to the food, we provide a selection of meat, fish and chicken every day with rice, pasta and vegetables and the Guest Relation team, the Chefs, Restaurant Manager and Food and Beverage Director are on hand to help if guests have any problems with the food variety or quality.
It is an international hotel standard that check out is at 12pm but we can extend your bracelets until you leave for USD5 which is roughly 3 pounds 50 per person.
We can assure you that we take every complaint seriously if it is brought to our attention and we constantly monitor our guests feedback in house and via tripadvisor to ensure we are providing guests with a good holiday experience.