Tiran Island Hotel
  • Pool
US$112
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$102
Hilton Sharks Bay Resort(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$79
US$86
US$63
US$214
US$173
Grand Rotana Resort & Spa(Sharm El Sheikh)
US$98
US$48
US$60
US$52
1,773 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 August 2014

First time in Sharm el Sheikh and it was fantastic. The food was great, a great amount of choice everyday, burgers, chicken, curry etc. The pool had plenty of sunbeds but make sure you get down there earlyish to reserve some good ones. Everyday we got the one nearest the bar and near our room. There was a walk in bar and a swim up bar which was great.

We were greeted by the bell man (Hossam) who carried all of our bags to the room and made sure everything was okay when we arrived at the rooms. The rooms were very neat, clean and tidy. Everything functioned correctly and there was all the necessary appliances. A fridge, ironing board, iron, air conditioning, that felt like a dream because you had been out in the 50 degree heat all day. Make sure you buy bottled water to drink although there were not any precautions saying not to drink the water, and the ice is also made from bottled water in the bars. The excursions seemed to be quite good as well from dune buggying to scuba diving.

Next, The animation team from Five Stars Animation were absolutely fantastic. Kimo, Mago and Connor were so funny and made you feel so welcome. Connor who was english took myself and my sister out in the evenings and they also all did a show every night in the amphi-theatre. When you visit, make sure you go to some of these shows, they are great. Also definitely get up on stage, Kimo will make it worth your while. They were all great and made the holiday twice as fun and relaxed, best holiday so far, even better than America and HK!

Enjoy your stay!

Zac!x

Room Tip: Either Pool or Garden view!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Zac B
Samer G, Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel and scoring us 5 out of 5.

appreciate your nice comments about all the staff and particularly the animation staff.
Please contact us on info@tiranislandhotelsharm.com with any requests for your return visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fantastic time was had by all..This was made even better by the fantastic Animation staff!!

Connor saw to it that we were looked after and were entertained 24 7 - from trips out to the clubs to keeping us involved with games round the pool.

I don't think these guys get enough credit for the hard work they put in!!

Well done all of you!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo51stu
Samer G, Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Such positive feedback is a great source of encouragement to all the team here. We appreciate your nice comments about all the staff and particularly Connor from the animation team.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed at Tiran island hotel in sharm for 2 weeks from the 29th July to 12th August 2014. It was beyond what I expected! You are welcomed with open arms and the staff are absolutely phenomenal! always happy and willing to help especially the cleaners and food staff! I honestly enjoyed every minute of being at the hotel from watching the night shows with 5 star animations to lounging at the pool with the music pumping:-) there is so much to do there and I would honestly definalty come back! Without a doubt! The only thing however that let the hotel down was the food which was lacking due to it being catered for the Russian people as a lot visit the hotel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Deanna H
Samer G, Manager at Tiran Island Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel .
Such positive feedback is a great source of encouragement to all the team here. We appreciate your nice comments about all the staff .I have taken your comments with my colleagues in food and beverage departments in order to take the necessary actions.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

This was my second visit to Tiran Island. I traveled with my friend, my son and his friend (Both 16).
Stunning setting, lovely pool and the staff are brilliant. Rooms are cleaned daily. The food was a little repetitive! Snorkeling amazing would recommend this, the shuttle bus goes to the beach every 15 mins. Scuba diving can also be arranged but I pre booked as I had been before with Ocean College. Scuba diving a must! Good trips can be booked in reception. Quad biking great fun. The animation team are brilliant, work long hours but still find the energy to take guests out in the evening. Big shout out to CONNOR from the animation team, he's full of energy as they all are. Thankyou to all of them for taking Conor and Tommy out with the other guests to various parties. They were well looked after by the team :-). You guys made their holiday. While me and my friend chilled!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank jackie s

Such positive feedback is a great source of encouragement to all the team here. We appreciate your nice comments about all the staff and particularly the animation .

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

What a better place to start than with the fantastic staff in the hotel...the reception staff we're very welcoming from the minute we stepped foot in the hotel, the bar staff made our holiday especially hassan and big mo, the restaurant staff made every effort to ensure we we're all happy every meal time including ibraham and Ahmed...
But I would also like to say a huge Thankyou to the entertainment team for making our holiday, kimo and margo would continuously have me and other the English in stitches of laughter, but most of all a massive Thankyou to Connor for ensuring our stay at tiran island was pleasant, fun and enjoyable...he made sure I was introduced to all of the other English and I would say connor made my holiday, so once again thankyou!
In addition the hotel was exceptionally clean, and the little younger member of the house keeping staff was a credit to the team!
The food was fantastic and if you take the all inclusive option you have to be willing to try new things, but I don't know how people can complain because I always found something delicious to eat!

Will definitely be returning to tiran island, it's by far one of the best hotels I've stayed in...
Once again Thankyou to the staff and entertainment team for making our stay fantastic!

Kim x

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Barnsleybabe2011

Such positive feedback is a great source of encouragement to all the team here. We appreciate your nice comments about all the staff and particularly the animation,resturant staff
and House Keeping staff .