“Excellent location and fabulous hospitality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sharm El Sheikh
Sunshine Divers Club - Sharks Bay
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent location and fabulous hospitality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I had a test dive. I was hooked straight away. The staff were able to accommodate my desire for a PADI Open Water Dive course and I became a qualified open water scuba diver.
Thank you very much for a very pleasant experience with an excellent tutor by the name of Mohamed.
The staff at the dive school, the restaurants and the adjoining shops were fabulous and made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I love Sharks Bay and I will return. Shame I missed the Manta Ray that turned up 2 days after my last dive!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank TravellingMonkey72

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Ashford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Accomodation is basic but comfortable, we stayed in a garden view double room, a great base for the beach as it's more or less on the beach, perfect for snorkeling or diving, the restaurant is fantastic, we ate all our meals there and the prices are very reasonable and staff very attentive.
There is also a super market on site which is very handy, all the staff are helpful and friendly at sunshine divers and they will bend over backwards for their guests to make them happy.

Their taxi driver will pick you up at the airport on arrival which is handy.

We had an amazing week and didn't want to leave, I am going back in February!!

I recommend this bnb to anyone who wants a beach holiday that is reasonably priced in Sharm.

Room Tip: have a sea view room and arrive in the day to fully appreciate the area.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank carolinejase
Monaghan, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

Delighted to stay at this gem of a place. It's a resort but not in the clinical/cold sense, more in a cosy make yourself at home family diving vibe. They have tasty restaurant on site, shops & beach loungers plus dive school & yoga room. The managers Marie & Claus & all the staff are very welcoming, helpful & work hard to make sure your stay is enjoyable & comfortable (stylish clean rooms/mosquito nets). I was unusual in not being there to dive but to practice yoga, visit friend, sightsee & relax in the sun, however I would definitely go there for diving as they were v professional & safe with perfect access to best training area on beach & boat dock on doorstep. Snorkelling directly off the beach was amazing! Other benefits - very close to airport, desert & Ras Mohammed NP & guaranteed Winter sun.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Ormes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

We spent 3 days in a nice room, with private terrace and sea-view, right on the beach. We did a PADI refresher diving course on one day from the beach. The second day we went on a sea safari and enjoyed 3 dives. The third day we joined another sea-safari to Ras Mohammed and snorkelled, which was great too (we were flying at night so we couldn't dive any more).
We enjoyed the relaxed and quiet atmosphere at the sunshine divers club, the boss is really cool, the restaurant is good. I enjoyed a yoga course, very good, but very expensive too. The prices for diving are not cheap, but the gear is very good quality.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Essen, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I wanted to learn diving with my girlfriend. We heard that Sunshine Divers in Sharm El Sheikh is a very good diving School... Yes it is!!
We had a very professional diving teacher, he really knew what he did. The atmosphere in the Club is family. It's not very big, but this is one of the best parts. Its not a big typical sharm el sheikh tourist Hotel with all inclusive stuff. If you just want to dive its a perfect place. The water is clear and the reef is beatiful. The Restaurant is very nice. its italian kitchen. You can eat whatever you want, everything tastes great.
Make your own experiance of this great diving Club!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

And again I chose Sunshine Divers Club for my holiday. I got a fantastic room with a terrace with sea view and spent many hours sitting there and enjoy the view over Sharks Bay to Tiran Island. Diving was very well organised, the boat most pleasant and the guides fantastic! The included restaurant Raggio di Sole offers a wide variety of Pizza, Pasta, Salads, Griled Meat and Fish as well as amazing burgers and fresh juices. The quality of food is outstanding, service excellent and prices very moderate.
I can recommend this place for everybody who appreciates a familiar atmosphere. It is like spending holidays with friends, even if you travel alone! Thanks to everybody!

Room Tip: Book early enough to get one of the 3 sea-view-rooms - it is while worth it!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank baba_egypt
Exeter, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

My daughter (26) and I had a great time staying at Sunshine Divers after a long cold, wet winter in England. It's always a bit nerve racking going somewhere unknown and we were very well looked after. Met at the airport by their driver, and whisked back to the club to meet Klaus where we were introduced to all the family that make up the Sunshine 'village'. We had a sea room which I liked, it is not flashy but honest and clean with mosquito nets and basic bathroom. It's right on the beach with a little terrace from where you can watch the 'resortists' being herded to their outing for the day and enjoy the company of anyone else staying. It is quiet at night if you are hoping for a party but they arranged transport into 'town' for the night life and I was perfectly happy to chill and enjoy the wonderful snorkelling right on my doorstep. The restaurant was excellent and although we tried other places we liked the food there best. The only hitch was they don't serve alcohol which it hadn't occurred to me but they very quickly whistled up their driver to take us into town to visit the duty free. It is possible to buy Egyptian wine and beer at one of the other restaurants further down the beach. We went on one trip on their beautiful boat. We would recommend you take a good book, a companion, a few bottles of duty free and just enjoy the diving and sun. At the end of our stay Klaus had paid for a taxi to take us to the airport which made the holiday completely hassle free.

Stayed March 2013, travelled with family