“Excellent service”

2 Day Dive Package
US$226.00*
PADI Scuba Diver Course in Sharm el Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 2007, Blue Lagoon is a well established dive center based at Melia Sinai, Montazah, Sharm el-Sheikh offering a full range of PADI dive courses and dive trips. Whether you just want to blow bubbles with the PADI DSD program, want to become a certified diver, continue your dive education our instructors are waiting to take the plunge with you. Our dive guides share years of experience in the Red Sea and beyond. Dive with Blue Lagoon and you can rest assured that your dive trip is your most memorable yet. Whether you dive the reefs of the local sites, Tiran or Ras Mohammed or decide to venture further a field to the wrecks of the Thistlegorm and Dunraven or the Blue Hole in Dahab our guides will ensure you have the best dive experience possible.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We went diving for three dives with this company last week. My daughter and I needed to do a check dive and then did two more dives after that. The instructor was concise and had a most wonderfully calming and yet friendly manner. I think he was the nicest diving instructor ever. He was also exceptionally professional. The dive boat was brand new and the equipment good. My wet suit could have been a bit bigger - it was tight to get in and out of. The lunch was wonderful. It was a superb day of diving and I only wish I could remember our instructors name so that I could recommend him personally.

1  Thank SarahLionheart
Toria B, Manager at Blue Lagoon Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Ms. Lionheart,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Blue Lagoon Diving Center.

We are delighted you and your daughter enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed 21 January 2014

beautiful sea and you can actually see the fish swimming! pure clean water - amazing!

its a little bit out of the way and no hotels nearby and because you go on an excursion you dont get long there but it was worth it

i would recommend go in a taxi so you can spend as long as you want there

Thank you for taking the time to review Blue Lagoon your feedback is important to us.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was gonna spend 4 days in Sharm & I emailed around 15 dive centres,
Mahmoud from Blue Lagoon replied with one of the very few professional, to the point emails I received. Fast reply with all the needed details and prices and he set up a daily Schedule to cover all the dive sites we wanted to see.

They picked up us from the hotel every morning, always right on time!

Our instructor, Moustafa was beyond amazing! Very friendly, professional, confident, knowledgeable, very safety oriented and he takes care of everyone under and above water!
He even used to carry spare regulators, masks, fins of all sizes around to avoid ruining the trip for anyone!
On the boat he even used to check that everyone of us had lunch & that we liked it!
I had a small incident underwater that made me freak out and ascended immediately and when he followed me up I kept on yelling n screaming and swearing that im never going down again . . 2 minutes later i was underwater with him and wasn't even scared!! I don't know how he managed to convince me to go back!
I really can't thank him enough for what he did and how he helped me and how he made our trip a one to remember!!
I would definitely dive with him any time I'm in Sharm!

P.S. the only thing I didn't like about this centre is that many of their equipment are kinda worn-out, so you have to check on everything yourself and don't just let them prepare your box for you.

Dear Maysadek,

Thank you for your review and such positive feedback. We have passed this onto our team.

With regards to the equipment we have renewed much of this and continue to follow industry requirements for maintaining and servicing all items.

We look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Dive more than once in this place with Mustafa diver and it was a wonderful experience and I saw a lot of fish and coral wonderful ... thanks mostafa & Ibrahim the photographer

Dear Nesreen,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We have passed your feedback along to Moustafa and Ibrahim and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

In September we completed out PADI open water course with Blue Lagoon dive centre.
We had previously looked at few others and actually cancelled to learn with them.
They are very friendly, fun and safe above all else. The instructor, Moustafa was fantastic. Very friendly and knowledgeable. When feeling a bit apprehensive on one occasion, he was very understanding and reassuring.
They offer excellent value for money and we spent two full days diving from the boat in ras Mohammed and Tirana. A lot of other companies will offer shortcuts to your qualification and give you "help" with the exam. There was none of this with them. A very professional outfit.
You gave us an absolutely unforgettable experience and made this part of the holiday for us.
we will definitely be back to dive with you in the future. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor your feedback is very important to us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience and hope to welcome you back soon.