Coral Sea Waterworld Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Coral Sea Holiday Village(Sharm El Sheikh)
View Hotel
lti Tropicana Grand Azure(Sharm El Sheikh)
6,450 results
All reviewsanimation teamgreat holidayfishevening entertainmentwater park ismain restauranttwo weekssomething for everyonegreat funthese guyswater polohard rockfamily holidaykids clubbig shoutice creamwork hard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2014

we stayed here from 31st july for two weeks, and were already planning on going back, all the staff are amazing and helpful, very polite and always made my children smile especially Sayed whom is one of the waiters in the main dining area, he looked after us and always brought drinks and bottled water to our table, also Hesham and Hoosam whom are the barman in the ampitheatre were extremely friendly and helpfull, these 3 i have mentioned made our stay even more amazing! Reading previous comments about the animation team being rubbish......what the hell are you on about??? they spoke to us everytime they walked past and got my children involved in all activities, and as for someone saying Jamie from the animation team is immature and rude.....He is a childrens entertainer!!! his/theyre job is to be silly and entertaining and they always made myself, my husband and my children laugh! the resort in itself is spectacular as it was our first time abroad we didnt no what to expect but we were amazed by the beautiful views from around the hotel, the rooms are very spacious and always kept clean and was thrilled that we had a sea view room! we are really looking forward to returning next year :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Alison Leigh W
Hanan H, Public Relations Manager at Coral Sea Waterworld Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for choosing to spend your holiday at the Coral Sea Waterworld Resort and for taking the time to post your review about your stay; we greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Thank you also for the recognition of our standards and your kind words about the efficiency and friendliness of our staff; your compliments will definitely be shared with the team.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Daytime activities were very good around the pool area. Evening entertainment was the worst I have ever attended, we were a group of 3 adults 1 teenager and 2 children, even the kids did not like the entertainment. The food was ok there was a fair amount of choice. The pool was closed every other day for 2 weeks due to people with funny bellies. Did diving on a boat trip it was fantastic. I would not go back to Egypt.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim M
Hanan H, Public Relations Manager at Coral Sea Waterworld Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and concerns about your recent stay at the Coral Sea Waterworld; we greatly depend on our valuable guests feedback and welcome every opportunity to improve. I was concerned to read that your stay did not live up to your expectations and I am sorry you were disappointed. I can advise you however, that your review will be used to consider possible improvements needed and we hope you might give us the chance to show you what we have done.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

First time to Egypt so went with an open mind on what I would find. On arrival at the hotel first impressions was good Nd as we had a late flight was very impressed that the hotel kept the restaurant open for the new arrivals. Once eaten we went to our room & again very happy with the size of the room as we are a family of 4 most hotel rooms are tight for space but this seemed more than spacious enough.
Service in the restaurant was good and so was the quality and choice of food, I for one can be fussy on what I eat but there was not 1 day me or my family couldn't find anything and cooked lovely being a Muslim country I did miss my bacon and pork but hardly the end of the world for 2 weeks.

The grounds of the hotel are kept nice abs the gardeners work tirelessly in that heat.

Pools look fantastic with a choice of a smaller quiet pool & a larger pool with activities around it.

So that's the positives I felt and like everything if there's good sadly there is some bad...
The hotel reception has a very small bar area the ends up with not enough seats in the evening, and cleanliness in the hotel could be a lot better.

The pool area is very dirty and just doesn't get swept or washed down and many times old cups & spilt popcorn is left around for days as well as puddles of water that turn colour due to being left for so long. The pool opens at 8am with signs saying any towels left before this will be removed.... However be warned if you get to the large pool after 7am you will struggle to get loungers! When I pointed this out to the pool attendants there reaction was to say don't worry i will look after you then held his hand out for money !
We also had many pool closures due to a teen deciding it would be funny to either make himself sick or poo in it so in the last 7 days the pool was closed for 5 of them & even the water park pool was closed for the same thing & trust me in that heat you need a pool to dip in...
Even the reps knew who it was but very little action was done in fact none !! Also all complaints
made to the reps have not been forwarded on to head office so no record has been received ..
All in all this could be a very nice hotel but cleanliness really does let it's self down, as well as the endless people trying to sell you a massage or turkish shave everyday but in the end you just have to be firm and rude they then leave you alone it's defiantly not the star rating first choice/Thompson put on it, and it could be so much nicer if it was kept clean !!

Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank David S

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and concerns about your recent stay at the Coral Sea Waterworld; we greatly depend on our valuable guests feedback and welcome every opportunity to improve. On a positive note, thank you for the recognition of our rooms standards and the food variety and service standards; your compliments will be shared with the team. Secondly, I was concerned to read that we have dropped the ball in some areas and I am sorry you were disappointed. I can advise you however, that your review will be used to consider possible improvements needed and we hope you might give us the chance to show you what we have done.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Just got back from a two week stay at Coral Sea Water World, such a good holiday. Hotel was clean and tidy, the water park was great and so were the other pools. The animation team at this hotel particularly stood out always had things going on through out the day they were always on the go with activities such as volleyball, polo, darts, Olympic day, animation bingo and so much more. Again through the evening they made themselves proud with a wide range of shows both for kids and adults the enthusiasm was amazing. After all this I have to give a special mention to Mr Jamie who always got people up to take part in activities and always had a smile on his face.

Stayed: August 2014
6  Thank Lily H

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for your review; we are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay at the Coral Sea Waterworld Resort and were satisfied with the overall provided services. Rest assured that your compliments have been gladly shared with the entire team and we do look forward to welcoming you soon again at our resort.

Please feel free to let us know once you have booked your next holiday; we will do everything we can to make your stay with us even more memorable.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Good points are that the staff are lovely and can't do enough for you.

Food wasn't great and suspect that was why we got ill, we lost four days of our holiday with all of us being ill. Extra doctors were drafted in and this news made the daily mirror. You can judge for yourself. The pools should have been shut down longer as people were ill in them, but they only shut them for an hour. They were being monitored by independent contractors on the third day we were there.

There's no nice bar either you have the balcony or you have to sit through what I would class as the worst entertainent I have ever seen.

The animation team are rubbish, I have never seen such talentless fools as reps. One was only 17 with the personality of a wet fish. We had two teen girls who we took with us and the 18 year old went to the hard rock cafe with them with the promise that they would look after them as they were charging 27 quid to take her two blocks down the road (walking distance). The night ended up with my daughter carrying home a fifteen year old lad who had got plastered and all the reps had gone home without them. Not good at all. The entertainment was appalling, like an amateur school production, not five star at all.

The spa and beauty reps are pains and don't get the message, keep pestering you all the time you are there.

I have to say it was difficult to get beds on the pools, loads of russians as well. We tended to go to the beach most of the time as went snorkelling.

Sorry if I sound really negative but do yourself a favour and book elsewhere. For the money we paid we expected better, the two weeks we went were like a test of endurance.

Very disappointing considering the price we paid, will not go back again.

Hope I haven't depressed you and that this helps with your booking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank sharon n

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and concerns about your recent stay at the Coral Sea Waterworld; we greatly depend on our valuable guests feedback and welcome every opportunity to improve. On a positive note, thank you for the recognition of the friendliness of our staff members; your compliments will be shared with the team. Secondly, I was concerned to read that we have dropped the ball in some areas and I am sorry you were disappointed. I can advise you however, that your review will be used to consider possible improvements needed and we hope you might give us the chance to show you what we have done.