Having travelled extensively in this fascinating country this particular holiday was to be a total relaxer- and it was that and more. Where to start in handing out accolades?
Firstly the restaurant staff namely Mohammed, Khaled, Cel and, in the "La Coralla",
Bahar (who went the extra 'mile' ) after a slightly disappointing main course. However. La Terrazzo was of a very high standard both in quality, variety and presentation overseen
by the ever watchful Mr. Alaa Eldein A. Elaziz.. For their wonderful attention and kindness
the lads within the beach area- Abdull, Hamdy,Naeem, and Maher (good luck for your
wedding) and lastly Ahmed Samir with whose help my wife was able to fulfil a long held
ambition to snorkel (first time ever).Must also mention the animation team-Amy( my wife has found a Zumba class!!) and Enrique-all good wishes to him and his new family
on their return to Eqypt.
On arrival we were given a room on the 7 th floor, it coincided with Pasha's Night Club
opening night and celebrations continued until dawn! Next morning we asked for a room change and were offered two options- we chose a groundfloor garden room
which was ideal for beach access and was relatively quiet. Subsequently we were
treated to an even higher level of service (if that's possible) and this contributed to a superb and memorable holiday.Looking forward to returning in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa