Check in: we didn't get our sea view room and had to wait quite a long time and push things at front desk before getting it.
We had a deluxe superior sea room, it was nice and big. The AC makes a lot of noise despite being on the lowest level and the bed's mattress is very soft.
Staff was pleasant and all described on all the websites corresponds to what you see and get
We were all inclusive but the billing system is a bit weird, you never know if it's included or not as all is written as if to be paid, not a line under saying 0.- or some.
.A bit disappointed as one restaurant will have the same menu all week long for all incl.
The ice cream system is also a bit unfair. Free ice cream near the pool has only 4 perfumes and 1 bowl = 1 little plastic cup. But on the other hand, opposite the pool you have an ice cream stand with dozen of perfumes with nice cones but you have to pay...
The hotel's web site should put pictures of their beautiful tennis court as none of the websites (booking.com, tripadvisor, hotel.com, etc.) says there's one. With better advertising they would probably get more clients who love to play tennis like us. And it's free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Southall Travel, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh