This is a lovely hotel. It is immaculate through out. The rooms are all a nice size. It is worth noteing that the only differnce between the rooms is the actual view, appart from that they are all a carbon copy of each other. Food was fine, I wouldnt say 5* but we never went hungry and there was always something you could find that you would like. To see more fresh fruit would of been nice, instead of all the sweet deserts.
The staff at this hotel are faultless, every single one of them always has a smile and a hello, and they all work extremely hard. A special mention to Ibraheem - Baby !!! He was great, with a fantastic sense of humour and would always make us laugh, he always had our towels and bed ready on the beach.
The only downfall to this hotel is that the outside music and serving at the bar closes at 10pm.
We never had dinner until 8pm, so we never sat down for a drink before 9pm. It would have been nice to have been able to sit outside and chat with friends that you have made on holiday
and have a drink. Im not suggesting that the music should be blaring, but it was quite early to be sent inside to carry on drinking. Us Europeans dont experience alot of lovely warm weather so it would be nice to be able to sit outside !!!
Also there is a doctor based in the hotel, with his own little surgery. I got a allergic reaction against a mosquito bite, went to see him, he gave me an injection and some cream and I was fine within a couple of hours.
Theres plenty of sun beds ect to go around, so you dont have to be a German and be up at the crack of dawn to get a space.
If you want a quiet relaxing holiday in a beautiful hotel then this is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa