This was our first time in Egypt, staying at Stella Di Mare and Spa Hotel, All inclusive. The minute we walked in we knew we had made the right choice for our holiday. We had a lovely welcome. The restaurant was left open for late arrivals, with a choice of meals and drinks, and couldnt do a enough for us. Breakfast had a wide range to choice from, and if you wanted something else, you just had to ask, this carried through to lunch and dinner, the service was outstanding and was run by the manager Sherif Moursi, who was a credit to the hotel aswell as his amazing team, who are like a family. You had a choice of another two restaurants, we went to Corallo Rosso for our Anniversary and was so lovely we had a cake made and the Cubian Band that was playing came to us and sang to us..thank you. A big thank you to all the staff. Around the pool, again the service was excellent, Issac ran up and down all day, with drinks and snacks if needed, aswell as other staff, thank you Issac, honestly they could not do enough for you, towels out, cold water and melon throughout the day thank you to Mahmoud and Milad, aswell as their humour. We didnt need the childrens club, as Jack is 16, but he made friends with the Animation team, who again was amazing and made him welcome, Thank you to Ruby and Megan. After the pool we would go to the lobby for a couple of drinks, called the La Bella Vista, where we met again exceptional staff, especially Ahamd Sammy, Staff could not do enough for you, I keep saying it but it was special. We only went to Namah Bay once. We didnt feel the need to leave the hotel, as we was in Bubbles the Disco everynight. If you do leave the hotel and need a taxi please organise through the hotel as the local taxis charge whatever they want, but the hotel has a shuttle bus that takes you. What I also liked was that the hotel also offers a laundry service 5 items per person per week, unbelieveable, I havent used this before but all items came back in wrapping as if off a shelf, this I recommend. You can snorkel at the hotel, golf, water sports and plenty of trips. I could go on and on, but other trip advisors have added great reviews too. I dont understand for one minute how anyone could say anything other than excellent reviews for this hotel and all staff. We have travelled to alot of places and we will be defintely going back next year. We met families who was on their second and third time staying. Oh and a thank you to our cleaner who did a amazing job. Round of applauds Stella Di Mare and all Staff..No 1 x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh