Another two weeks at the amazing Stella Di mare spa and resort, excellent welcome cold drink and towels shown to super deluxe room garden area fantastic views. Two pool areas one upper with swim up bar and lower pool with lots of activities if you wish to join in. The landscape gardens are amazing flowers in abundance. Rooms cleaned daily fresh towels and bedding everyday. We had the B&B option a huge choice of food for breakfast and if you want something made they will do it if they can. A beautiful 5 star complex with amazing service, the pool staff wallied, hamdy, bob, and the beach bar waiters Issac and Sherif are really great guys. They all bend over backwards to ensure you have a really lovely stay. Animation team is excellent Ruby is a real star as is Enrique they will inform you what's going on but won't hassle you. Excellent dance shows by animation , and the staff will always have a chat with you. The spa massages are fantastic Nadia is amazing at massage but for ladies only. We took our 6 month old granddaughter with us and Jen guest relation was amazing at making sure she had everything in her room cot , high chair you name it they done it. The mangers mr Asraf and Mr George are excellent professional managers that really care about guests. Two amazing restaurants in hotel and you eat like a king for about £30.00 per couple cuisine is excellent. Eygpt does have political problems but I assure you we all felt very very safe no trouble at all in the area and all locals welcome all us Brits. I have just spent two weeks in paradise if you are thinking of going just do it you will not be disssapointed this hotel and it's whole team are amazing excellent customer care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh