My family & I went on a 18 day holiday starting Boxing Day to Stella Di Mare. From the moment we arrived we were in heaven. The staff and the service were exemplary, we were treated as kings & queens. One day while at the pool my wife lost her earring, she asked one of the life guards if they come across it to let us know. The next minute the life guard was in the pool and within 5 minutes he had found the earring and returned it to my wife who as you can imagine was over the moon. This is just one example of how staff go out of their way to assist you. I myself don't eat meat but the hotel provides enough fresh fish & seafood which kept me very happy. For meat eaters there is a wide selection of meats ranging from duck to lamb to veal, chicken, turkey and beef. There is a wide range of delicious fresh salads and vegetables everyday and the desserts were Michelin standard.
As well as the main restaurant there are an Asian and Mediterranean restaurants. The hotel is spotless they are always cleaning. The animation team provide activities for children & grown ups a like and provide evening entertainment. The hotel even when full provides enough space that you feel as though it is quiet, you can always get a sun lounger, no need to put your towel down early. The new year party laid on by the hotel was fantastic, we have spent a few New Years on holiday and we can say Stella Di Mare put on a party that in London would have cost minimum £500 a ticket. This really is a 5 star hotel, great for couples young and old, as well as families. Our children are aged 6 and 9 and they loved every minute. It is 5 mins bus or taxi ride from Narmaa bay which is gr8. We will go back to this hotel without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel and Odigeo so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa