We stayed here 27/04/14.I have been to Sharm for 13 years mainly scuba diving,but this was the first time since we got married with my wife.The hotel is immaculate,clean and well kept.Our room was on the second floor and had a sea view and a nice balcony,which was shaded so we could sit outside without getting too hot.The all inclusive pacakage is good value value for money,and you have an indoors restaurant,a pool bar and a beach snack bar,which you cn eat and drink at.The breakfast is fantastic with a huge amount of choice.Considering this is the Middle East,the breakfast is the closest I have come across to a normal English breakfast.The evening meals are buffet style and vary each evening,with a different theme(ie Italian)each evening and again choice is varied and the puddings are really nice.The staff are very polite and always try to be of help wherever possible.We even got sprayed down on our loungers with a nice scented water to cool us down,and fruit brought to us to eat ! The animation team offered classes,which included Yoga on the perfect lawns outside the hotel,water volleyball,aqua aerobics and cardio and tonning in the gym.Lots of familes and couples stayed here and it is suitable for both.Drinks were all local,and there is a lot to choose from,but all come part of the All Inclusive package.The animation team consisted of about 6 women and 2 men,and they are very welcoming,polite and a credit to the hotel.Also,thanks to the hotel for providing us with a cake upon arival for our honeymoon.We will be back as soon as possible.Just like to say a huge Thanks to all the staff at the hotel.PS Wifi is free and available,and reception on it is best in the huge lobby on the 7th floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh