“Return visit to a fantastic Hotel the best in Sharm”

Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 231 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Where do I start, we have just returned from our second stay at this amazing hotel. I thought our first visit was excellent but these guys know how to make you feel at home and do absolutely everything they can to make your holiday the very best it can be. The minute you walk through the entrance your holiday begins, you are met by concierge Omar and the guys thank you , the refreshing warm towels are most welcome, reception staff are very efficient and while they are checking you into your room the bar staff have brought you a lovely refreshing drink.Thank you to Amhed and Amhed and all the bar staff who looked after us. Special thanks to Muhamand who kept our room perfect for us and was so attentive and creative with his towel art. Where do you start with the food, the restaurants offer exceptional choices. La Terazzo Buffet Restaurant though it was excellent last visit has surpassed itself with the introduction of new Chef Hisham and the themed special nights, we had Mexican, Indian, Italian and Oriental to name just a few and it was excellent, big thanks to you, also special thanks to Amid and Sherif and Tamer and all the guys who spoiled us! We had a lovely meal of high quality at the Asian and Mediterranean Restaurants to special thanks to Hany and Habibi and all the staff at these A La Carte excellent service. The recreation staff did us proud and always had time for a chat and a huge thanks to the guys on the beach who encouraged me to go snorkelling it was amazing thank you Ibriaham for taking the time to take me round the reefs I would never have done it without your help. All the staff at the pool bar you guys are ace you made our day whether by day or evening excellent service special thanks to Hussian and Mohammed Shaban and Mohamed Gamel and of course Hussian love you what a guy!! The entertainment at hotel is very good whether it is shows by the animation team which are always good, or the pianist and violinist it was a joy to listen to. Thank you Mr George Hanna for creating a piece of paradise in Sharm called Stella Di Mare. We hope to return again. Special thanks to Sherif who always makes us feel welcome and takes time to sit and chat with us.

Room Tip: We were in the Villa, lovely sea view and still close to Hotel
1  Thank Eileen G
SharmGMoffice, General Manager at Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear EileenG97,
It is always a great pleasure to welcome in your usual home away from home. Thank you for your continuous loyalty and trust to our property
We are very grateful for such appraisal of the hotel and the different services which displays your total satisfaction and very happy that we have fulfilled your expectations in every aspect. As well we are glad that you were able to discern the true hospitality spirit of our hotel
And we will recognize the Employees in the areas which have achieved your satisfaction. Such recognition extremely pleases and rewards our Employees for their hard work!
Thank you once more for your detailed contribution, we will be very delighted to welcome you again in your usual home away from home.

George Hanna

Write a ReviewReviews (4,655)

Reviewed 9 June 2014

There is absolutely nothing I could say that hasn't been said. This hotel is just lovely. Fantastic staff... especially house keeping and bar staff, spotlessly clean, wonderful service, comfortable beds. The food is a good selection, wide range of cocktails. The Reef... WOW... Giant sea turtles!!! AMAZING!!! The only negative i can possibly think of is that it would be nice to have more outdoor seating and a late bar outside not just in the lobby. Other than that, this hotel is just a dream. My husband and I just want to say thank you so much to all the staff at Stella. Truly the most hard working, pleasant hospitality staff I have ever met.

Room Tip: Ask for a non smoking, high room for a view :-)
3  Thank Kymbilli

Dear Kymbilli,
We are glad that you have truly enjoyed your stay at Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa, thank you for recommending the hotel to others and to have gave us the opportunity to host you and your husband
We noticed your comment and already in our plans and on progress next visit you will the new seating outlet
Thank you once again; we anticipate your return shortly.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My 10th trip to Egypt and this is the best hotel I've stayed in. Great, friendly service with really good quality food and drink. I had originally enquired about the Stella based on the good rating it had on Tripadvisor. My travel agent persuaded me that the Hyatt was a much better hotel so I went there instead. I was really unimpressed with the Hyatt and asked to be moved to the Stella after 3 days. I'm really glad I did. Much friendlier, much better quality and much, much better value for money. I would definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Jon G

Dear Jon G,
We are very grateful for your post which is highlighting the level services, and hospitality,
Thank you for staying with Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa, and we anticipate your return shortly.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Just returned from a week at stella di mare sharm!!! All inclusive 1st week in June. As always the weather was completely on our side with temperatures of 40-49 degrees all week, having stayed in sharm before in a different hotel I knew what to expect of Egypt.. But stella di mare blew my expectations out of the water. I simply could not fault a single thing.
The rooms- are of super high quality! The marble effect design all over the hotel creates a real upper class feeling, they are air conditioned VERY clean and are super spacious.. Beds are massive (love the towel creatures)

The food- was of super high quality, everything you could imagine at breakfast lunch and dinner and so much choice!!! I found it so so hard to choose each evening and this was just In the main restaurant, there are 2 others to choose from that are included in the all inclusive deal!! We stuck to the main 'la terazza' because there was simply so much choice food was top notch cuisine from all over the world with themes days! The head chefs personally walk round at meal times making sure food is up to standard (heat, quality, quantity) it was simply amazing! All drinks were included including all alcoholic drinks all cocktails including!!! Bottles of wine to a company dinner if you want! Any drinks allowed at any times during the day. I'm not an alcoholic drinker myself but all was available at all times, bottles of sealed water are handed out 24-7! Always at the dinner table and I'm rooms and available to drink!

Activities- we didn't do too much as we just wanted to relax for the week but loads to do on site, 2x pools kids pool
Private golf course
Private beach
Scuba diving school
Coral reef snorkling on the private beach!! You can walk down the jetty and jump off and snorkel the hotels reef!
spa
Gym
Classes
Good entertainment each night
Cinema room for sports and any tv you want to watch
So much to keep you occupied

There are SO many things I could write about but I simply cannot put into words what a FANTASTIC Holiday I had at stella di mare. I would say this hotel is the best hotel I have ever stayed at in my life.

The service from the staff is the thing I must make a point about most. They were the friendliest kindest most helpful and welcoming bunch of people I have stayed with, nothing was ever too much trouble at poolside you are assisted with drinks consistently (waited on from your sun lounger) sprayed with cold water cleaned your sunglasses adjusted your sunbed sometimes I felt the staff were so nice and happy to help it was unnecessary but only on my behalf.
Thier service was outstanding, the best I have ever had they went out of their way to make sure we had the most amazing holiday possible and we made real friends with all the staff there. They are kind and helpful and on a really personal level.

THE BEST HOLIDAY I HAVE EVER HAD WITH THE MOST AMAZING TEAM OF STAFF THAT MADE MY WEEK IN EGYPT PARADISE.
I DIDNT LIFT A FINGER AND FELT LIKE ROYALTY.
I CANNOT WAIT TO RETURN TO THIS HOTEL NEXT YEAR!!!!! SO WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY :0

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Rebeccagarlinge

Dear Rebeccagarlinge,
We are very grateful for your superb review and great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, thanks for highlighting your experience at Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa
We are pleased that you highly praise the professionalism of our Employees and commend the services and hotel facilities.

The title of your review said it all, Thank you for letting us know on your achieved satisfaction during you recent stay at Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa, and for your here comments. We are very pleased that you had a wonderful experience,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Having left the Stella Di Mare Hotel only yesterday with my friends and returning back to the UK, I would have to say that I feel quite sad to say the least.
Firstly, the welcome, we arrived around 9pm in the evening from the airport and were immediately greeted Warmly into their amazing lobby where a small group of people were sat listening to somebody play the piano, fantastic atmosphere. We were served cold drinks and hot cloths for hands and face etc, which I have to say definitely took the edge off the flight.
As soon as we were shown into our rooms, I knew the rest of our stay at the hotel would be fantastic. Our balcony overlooked the spa pool and the sea and famous Naama bay which was alive with colours every evening.
Room service was prompt and very polite, the cleaners were very pleasant and great to chat to in the morning. The balcony view in the daytime was surreal, 40 degree heat, blue skies and direct sunlight left me with a nice bronze tan by the end. All the hotel facilities were amazing, well kept and lived up to the 5 star name of Stella Di Mare, personally, the hotel had everything we could possibly need.
If I was to return to egypt, which I definitely will be doing, I would not choose another hotel, which for myself, after staying 10 days, felt like home. A big thank you to all the staff, especially Ahmed El Sawy, who was always great to talk to and very helpful at the reception desk.
Thank you Stella Di Mare for a memorable experience! I will most certainly be looking forward to seeing you all again in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank xHuskyy

Dear xHuskyy,
Thank you for staying with Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa, and we are pleased to have greatly topped your expectations
We will surely praise the Team Members who have delivered extra miles to ensure that you had enjoyed a comfortable stay.
Thank you once again; we anticipate your return shortly.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is our 6th trip to Sharm, and the Hyatt has always been our favourite. This is topping that. How does this differ from the Hyatt?
The food - on a par for the buffet meals with great selection and cooked perfectly. The restaurants - the last time we were at the Hyatt the fish restaurant on the beach was shut and this marks it down. The mediterranean at the Stella was on a par with this, with a fantastic tiramisu.
The settings - Hyatt has pool areas and seating that last time 2012 looked tired, and although not a beautiful at the Stella, the fact it is on one corner of the horse shoe of Naama Bay was perfect with lots to loom at.
Pool side service - for me the differentiator for the Stella as there were regular cups of water, fruit, sunglass cleaning and cold water sprays delivered through out the day.
Staff - the Stella tops it here too, nothing too much trouble, and never doing the real hard sell that we have seen at the hyatt and other hotels.
Way to go Stella - definitely coming back. I marked the room down purely on the basis of the very soft bed that had me rolling into the middle during the night giving me a bad back.

Room Tip: Not sure there is a bad room. Some may be noisier if you had a ground flor poolside.
2  Thank Julie M

Dear Julie M,

Thank you for displaying your satisfaction of your recent stay at Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa, and great to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, thanks for highlighting your experience at Stella Di Mare Sharm Beach Hotel & Spa
We hope to have the pleasure delivering further memorable moments in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Nice charming place and perfectly clean. Rooms were comfortable, food was delicious, staff were friendly and professional and environment was charming. My family and I had a nice unforgettable vacation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahmedhassouna

Dear Ahmedhassouna,
We appreciate your returns and are thankful for your visit which experience was overall up to your expectations.
Thank you once again; we anticipate your return shortly