I have just visited this hotel with my family and had a superb time and experience. The hotel itself is beautiful, clean and well equipped. There are ample sun beds and as they are all so spread out and in different areas of the hotel nothing feels crowded or too cramped. There are a couple of pools to choose from as well as a private (man made) beach.
What makes this hotel stand out is the service you receive. We were so well looked after during our stay and everyone, bar none, were friendly and attentive. I left my daughters arm bands by the pool one day and casually mentioned to Suzy on guest relations that i needed to pop down and see if they were still by the pool...4 phone calls and a few minutes later they were located and had already been put aside for me. The pool bar guys, the towel guys and the guys in the restaurant knew where we liked to sit, what we liked to drink and made sure that they got there before we did. Without asking Mohamed at the pool would bring us a bucket of ice with a bottle of cold water within a few minutes of getting there. Its just very attentive service from everyone there. Lovely to get fruit by the pool and your glasses cleaned for you.
We stayed in a Stella Suite which had a sea view. Very spacious for us and our cleaner made some pretty awesome towel animals. Who doesn't want their towels turned into a crocodile!?
The food was generally all good in the restaurants. Always a good variety, the only criticism i would have is that the meat dishes were very tough and the meat was never slow cooked so everything was a bit chewy. Beautiful presentation in there though and plenty of options to choose from with a different theme every night.
I forget that abroad you can smoke inside which ruins things a little for me. The lobby bar is beautiful, air conditioned and has a musician on so its a lovely place to sit and have a drink, its just a shame that if there is someone smoking you feel like you need to go elsewhere!
In all we had a fabulous time and never felt as though we even needed to leave the resort (although we did to visit Naama Bay, Soho Sq and Hollywood). We would definitely return to this hotel and think the service is what sets it apart from the rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh