We have just come back from our holiday in Stella Di Mare Hotel in Sharm El Sheik.
We have enjoyed 11 days and I have to admit, it was not enough. First time in my life, I did not want to go home. Please trust me when I say, if I could I would never leave this place...
When we arrived to the hotel, we have been surprised with very warm welcome, and one fresh drink. Check in was very fast, after 5 minutes we have been in our room and only 2 minutes later our luggage has been delivered.
When we entered the room (superior deluxe), another surprise was waiting, Honeymoon cake prepared just for two of us, and the letter with the best wishes in behalf of Stella Di Mare hotel.
It was magical moment, something like my dream comes true!
Room was great, very clean, very nicely decorated with flowers and different towel shapes on our bad...like a magic. Real towel art...Every single day different surprise was waiting, very amassing and amusing experience :) In our room, we had also free internet access, and sea view. It was the best sea view ever.
The lobby area was very clean, nicely decorated with flowers and plants, and at the evening it was very romantic place, with man playing the violin, so we could enjoy the moment while we ware drinking or simply seating in the lobby.
At the restaurant same story as well. Very clean and nice with the kind and polite staff, doing their best to make you feel like you are the most important person on the world.
Food was excellent, beautifully presented in a buffet style, offering a very wide choice of foods. Every night we had different theme and stage show in accordance with.
Pool area with daily entertainment and beach area left us speechless. Everything was in order, very well organized and the beach guys were amaising, as soon as you chose your sunbed they ware there with a freshly laundered towel placed on the lounger for you. They were serving you with wather, froots or coctails, or whatever you need to make you more comfortable. Free We Fe was also available at the beach. To be honest, I have not even looked at my phone, since I had unique animation - all colors and types of fishes :) The most beatifull sea on the world, so frendly and live :)
In case you are not fun of the beach, you can spend your time in very nice SPA center, enjoying the massage or you can spend your time in nice Gym.
Free jacuzi was available on the 4th floor as well.
And if you would like to go out free mini bus to center of Nama Bay was available as well, but reservation was required.
Or if you need anything else, they will manage that for you.
This was our first stay in Egipt and sertenly not the last, so I will be free to say that this is THE BEST hotel on the world, and you may dissagree, but anyway, this was not the storry about facility or the furniture or the food...This was the story about this place, about the people who made this place so unique and so special. They are simpley amaizing, they make you feel like you are the king or the kween of the world.
Even if this holiday could not be more perfect they were asking us all the time if they could do something more.
At the end I would like especialy to thank you to Mr. Ayoub Tawfik (Executive housekeeper), Mr. Hany Khalyl (roomkeeper) Ms Elena (gest relationsheep) and Mr Mostafa Ahmady (from the beach).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh