We arrived at this hotel as refugees of the volcanic eruption at Easter. The hotel had never been at capacity before as it was only a few months old so the staff could have been like rabbits caught in the proverbial headlights - but they coped with a professionalism that I cannot praise highly enough. The garden room that we were allocated was wonderful - I have never slept in such a comfortable bed, it was like floating on a cloud!! The food in the restaurant was out of this world - hot, plentiful and extremely tasty. There were sometimes queues for tables, however, I put this down to teething problems, and it certainly was never a long wait. Around the pool, each sun lounger had an individual canopy to offer additional shade, on the man-made beaches the sunloungers were shaded with parasols. Towels were provided every day for use around the pool or on the beach. The touch that I especially liked was the "spritzer man" - he came around the pool each day giving you a little spritz of icy water to cool you down!! Lovely... The pool is very deep, I am only 5ft so that may be why - but I couldn't touch the bottom! There is a wonderful reef just off the hotel, accessed from a short jetty. The fish here rivalled those that we saw on a full day snorkelly trip out to the national park - we even saw a sting ray!! There was free WIFI connectivity, which was a god-send for us and the Thomson rep was the best holiday rep I have ever dealt with. She was professional, experienced and happy to speak to every customer. Overall, both Thomson and the hotel deserve the highest of praise. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for something a little bit special, but with a most friendly appeal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious 5-star full resort is located nearest to Naama Bay. Gourmet dining, expert diving lessons, and evening entertainment, all with stunning views of the Red Sea. The rooms at Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa feature a contemporary design, and are fully modern with flat screen TVs. Each room includes a private balcony or terrace. Stella di Mare has a state-of-the-art PADI diving center and training facilities on-site. A lavish 600 square meter spa and Wellness Center offers guests full relaxation. Saunas, steam baths, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi are available. Guests can swim in the Stella di Mare's grand outdoor pool, with panoramic views of the surrounding area. The Stella's acclaimed a la carte restaurants offer a variety of dishes from Mediterranean cuisine to Sushi, all prepared by a team of highly-trained international chefs. We also offer guests the chance to play golf on our fantastic short course. Guest's can play whilst enjoying spectacular views of the clear blue sea and can also benefit from our professional golf instructor. The Stella di Mare Beach Hotel and Spa also provides its own evening entertainment program, featuring local Egyptian belly-dancers and international singers nightly. The Resort is located just 10 km from Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport. Free parking is available on-site. Hotel Rooms: 298. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Stella Di Mare Beach Hotel And Spa