See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2017

The Sinai old spice is located far from the big hotels and turistic shops of Sharm, really is a different way to live Sharm El Sheick , nice room and very warm hospitality, excellent dinner and breackfast, Desi the owner is very kind and give help and suggestion for any kind of tours around the area ,I recommended

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is going to be our spot at sharm Elshikh for good, its Oasis middle of Sharm El Shiekh, middle of Roissat village 15 mins to Ras Mohamed, 15 mins to Nabaq , cant ask for more,

Pet friendly, Beautiful place, with amazing design, the owner such a great guy, his dogs also adorable,

its truly the best B&B around South Sinai

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MohammedKhaled
Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at this guest house! Quirky communal areas to relax and lovely clean bedrooms with everything you need for a short break. Having the fridge stocked up with everything you need for breakfast was a really nice touch as well and there are cooking facilities should you wish to cook lunch/dinner. The beds were also super comfy! We can't wait to come back!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I had been in this place for just one night with my partner and we can't wait till we come back again.

The owner is really very nice person ,very friendly and very welcomed. I booked direct with him via the phone. He met us with a nice and warm meeting then directed us to his private home.

The decoration is very lovely and nice. I loved it so much for the whole place with a nice view over the mountain.

The room is very nice and amazing. Nice decoration as well starting with the bed passing by the small kitchen (which is great and amazing. I loved cooking in it) and finally the nice bathroom.

I want to thank the owner for this nice hospitality and making this day more than a special to me and my partner. Really thank you very much.

Here are some photos

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Getaway586553
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

After reservation-for the first time , I received a message from the owner telling me "this is a private house not a hotel" I was not chocked ! as their description was very clear on all sites. But I got this impression - this owner is keen that their gest are fully aware about this property.
Sorry it was too long intro, However this a house with separate rooms, clean, with light perfume, fully equipped, with a very confortable bed. There is swimming pools.
It is in the heart of Bedouin village totally safe.
In the heart of a small mountain very beautiful and relaxing.
Note... this place is suitable for couples not families; suitable for persons that need to relax, you are far away from the sea but a good taxi is available on call to drive you anywhere.
Finally I am very thankful for the owners who are keeping the place very clean and really confortable and relaxing

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo