“cairo + sound and light show”
Review of Sharm Day Tours

Sharm Day Tours
Ranked #112 of 260 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: our company is unique in offering you tours and excursions that encompass both local cultures and historical sites. Our emphasis is on showing you all the diverse and colorful aspects of Egyptian life in all areas of society which you wouldn't experience from traditional tours. You will experience many different social settings and get to see the real Egypt, the real people, the real way of life.
Reviewed 28 January 2013

booked this trip at home in october with ahmed and he advised me to book my own flights , no problems there and e mails sent to confirm booking .In sharm text recieved to confirm pick up time private taxi to airport met at cairo by osuma (sam) who was our guide for the day , our owm mini bus 2 people one guide and a driver this came into its own at the museum, no translator pack round our necks we had one to one info with sam who is a wealth of knowledge could of spent a week there so much to take in . Lunch on the nile and then gizza , camels, horses and loads of street sellers everywhere but this doesn`t distract from the site of these great buildings would not have missed this and with sam still giving us all the info it was a wonderful day . We went to a local coffee shop to relax until sound and light show , yes it may be dated but this adds to the experience and the 45minute show condenses everything you have seen and heard during the day .
On arrival back at sharm airport again private taxi to our hotel ........... great service , friendly guide and great communication off ahmed (even phoned 5.00am when we left to make sure all ok) and £50 each cheaper than tour rep prices .

Reviewed 14 January 2013

Last week we came back to London from Sharm El Sheikh. We had a great holidays.
BIG Thanks to Sharm day tours and Ahmed!!!!
We bought all tours from this company (Quad biking in Sinai desert; Cairo tour by bus; Luxor tour by air; Ras Mohammed cruise and Abu Galoum and Blue hole).
Every tour was good organized. When you use this company you feel that you can trust it. Even if something bad happens you get a help very fast. Mr. Ahmed has a big respect from every tour guide. And believe me it is really important thing.

1  Thank Marius K
Reviewed 26 December 2012

we booked our cario by bus trip from hurghada before we left the UK, and were contacted a few days before our trip to arrange times for pick up, we were picked up early morning 2am and arrived at 8am long uncomfortable journey, worth taking pillows and blankets with you.
We paid 45 pounds each, included was museam, nile boat trip, lunch and pyramids all with guided tour. one bit of advise would be, that on the camel ride after we had photos on the hill in front of the 3 pyramids, i was asked for a tip which i gave willingly, but on the way back to where we got on the camels, he hassled me for more, im only 23 and felt uncomfortable by it as my mum was ahead of me, and i was still hassled once i got off, so just beware as it spoiled the ride for me, and really annoyed me as we had already paid 10 pounds each for the ride.

Reviewed 19 December 2012

I booked two trips with Sharm Day Tours online before leaving the UK as the prices and reviews were both good. I went on a boat trip to Ras Mohammed which included two snorkelling stops and one for diving. I had never tried diving before and wasn't sure I would be able to do it but the divemaster was really reassuring and it was fine. The colours on the corals and the fish have to be seen to be believed!
I also booked a day trip to Cairo by air and it was amazing, a very full day which flew by. Due to the elections a lot of people had been put off and so the pyramids were really quiet and peaceful, much to my delight. The Egyptian museum was incredible although you really need at least a full day to see everything. We were met at Cairo airport by Hassan who was so cheerful and knowledgable, he really made the trip smooth and enjoyable.
Ahmed from Sharm Day tours was incredibly helpful and the communication was excellent. He kept texting me with pick up times etc, and to check that everything was going ok. I really cannot recommend this company enough and would not hesitate to use them again. Thank you Ahmed for making my stay in Egypt so special!

Reviewed 19 November 2012

Hello Ahmed!
I just wanted to say a HUGE Thank you to you and Ali and Hesham for all your efforts and ensuring we had a smooth happy time in Egypt.
You were all so helpful and friendly and put us at ease as all was organised to such a high standard.
Ali was so friendly and considerate even when my husband Mani and I were late for our early morning pick up from the hotel. Never made us feel bad and was helpful,polite and professional at all times.
Hesham was absolutely EXCELLENT! Such a pleasure to spend those 2 days with him. He has great knowledge of Egypt, history and religion and we truly felt we learnt SO much from him. He was always caring and considerate to us all including my parents who often were a bit slower with travelling and needed help with steep steps etc. He was even very patient when they wanted to look around the markets! Hesham is a very warm friendly man and will stay in our hearts. We have already decided that we would love to return to Egypt to tour Luxor and we will be organising all tours with you and hope that we could tour with Hesham being our guide again.
Our driver also deserves a mention as he was a lovely man- excellent control and a calm nature when driving through the busy roads of Cairo. He always managed to make sure we reached our destinations in due time. We could always trust him with our belongings and valuables in his mini van.
Overall we are sad to be back in England and wish we had stayed in Egypt for longer but are glad that we had the chance to tour and learn what we did by using your company and meeting your fabulous staff.
We came to Egypt for my birthday and with your help it has been a very happy memorable birthday and will always be remembered. I cannot Thank you enough.
Our Thanks and appreciation go out to you all.