“Very Reliable”

One Tour Egypt Day Tours
Ranked #92 of 261 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: ONE TOUR Travel is an Egyptian tour operator located in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt. We provide our travelers with flights, hotels, airport transfers, holiday planning, transportation, excursions and everything else for your holiday needs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Egypt for 1 week last March. We were adamant to get good, reliable, and inexpensive tours that are worth out money. My boyfriend happened to find One Tour here in TripAdvisor and decided to go for it because of the price as well as the reviews. As soon as we landed and texted..Tamer replied right away and has set up a time and date to meet us and discuss the tours with us. We chose the one day Cairo tour and the Bedouin Dinner. The Bedouin Dinner was amazing especially the star gazing and camel ride. We also enjoyed the Cairo Tour..more on the papyrus and the perfume market. Throughout our trip.Tamer was quick enough to text us how our tours went and even offered us free trips to the glass boat or to the Soho area. We would have loved to go but ran out of time. I would recommend One Day Tours because they are all efficient, they pay attention to your needs, reliable (I truly felt safe), and most of all the cheapest that I could find.-Ronnie and Ann

2  Thank annmitch23
KhadijaSharm, Director of Sales at One Tour Egypt Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thank you Ronnie and Ann for your kind review. We are happy to hear such positive comments about our services. We hope to always provide the best services and prices to travelers in Egypt.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"airport"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 20 February 2012

we did a few things with Janet and Tim they are all about making sure that what ever you book is the best value and also heath and safety is up most
They give you the best advice on problems that may occur during your holiday,
A BIG THANK YOU to all see you very soon !
A Walsh & M Brooks

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt is a beautiful place with lots of things to see and do. I think at the moment Egypt is getting a lot of bad reviews at the moment, whereas most countries have their problems so does Egypt being a little cautious of any country my wife and I travel to, i decided to write a few letters to tour company's and decided to book Egyptian
Company One Tour who informed us that Egypt was indeed safe and they reassured us that they would take great care of us while we were in Egypt. So we decided to book with them and we were given a full detailed list of tours that we could do in Sharm. After Much thinking I and my wife decided that we would travel to Jerusalem and Petra for a 2 day trip.
The trip was organized down to every little detailed from which time we would leave the hotel to times that we would visit everything on the itinerary. I must say that everything planned on the trip was very well thought out. The hotel that we stayed at in Jerusalem was really good quality and the food was at a very high standard.
The guide for the 2 day was brilliant and it was a great trip for the historical aspect.
The swimming in the Dead Sea is a one in a life time experience, but I would recommend going in the summer months as the water will be a bit warmer. Also the Churches in Bethlehem are a very good photo opportunity.

Overall a big Thank you to One Tour for your support and a great tour, we loved Egypt and it is so safe, very bad that the English media is making the situation in Egypt sound bad. I really want One Tour to know how much we appreciate their honesty and how safe they made us feel with our own phone and being able to contact them at anytime if we had a problem.

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you putting your trust in our company. We strive to provide our guests with as much information as possible so that they may feel at ease whether it be regarding the safety in Egypt or the activities in the tour. We thank you for sharing your experience and wish to welcome you again in Egypt.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Me and my 2 friends had a holiday booked in sharm for a winter break this December. Once we arrived we started to look around for any tour companies to book an excursion with, our hotel recommended a few companies and we asked a few other guests anyway we ended up speaking with one company called One Tour. They were only 10 mins walk from our hotel so it was really convenient for us, we spoke with 2 girls in the office and they offered us a selection of different tours that we could do during our stay, in the end we picked the 2 day tour to Jerusalem and Petra. Our transfer was in the early hours of the morning, it was a bit hard to get up that early but it was worth it as we had a lot time during the 1st day. We were allowed to swim in the Dead Sea in Jerusalem which was amazing, the water was a little cold at this time of year but we had to give it a go, my friend doesn’t swim but even for her it was a lovely time as its really beautiful. We then visited 2 different churches in Bethlehem, they were really beautiful but none of are particularly religious but defiantly a good photo opportunity. The Next Day we were given a tour of Petra which was quite interesting we also had time to relax and shop, and then we had a really nice lunch in one hotel. We then got taken back to our hotel via transfer, the border crossing at Israel can be a little long we had to sit for a while, but I think it is good that they check thoroughly. You can find this company at http://onetour-egypt.co.uk/ . I would defiantly recommend this company and when we travel next year we will use them again.

1  Thank Alevtina P

Thank you for your review of One Tour. We are glad you enjoyed your trip and hope to see you again when you return to Sharm.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Stayed near Old Market in Sharm el Sheikh this January with my brother, we went shopping one night and when we were walking we found the tour agency “One Tour”. We spoke with the English girl in the office and we said we wanted to visit Jerusalem and then we wanted to also see Petra. When we had look on websites and at other tour companies we couldn’t find these tours together so we were really surprised when One Tour was able to offer us both tours together in one package and at a really good price, we managed to save nearly £120 by booking with this company. They explained the itinerary really clearly to us and answered all questions we had to ask. It is a very well organized company and when we actually went on the tour we had absolutely no complaints. Everything on the schedule ran on time and our English speaking guide Mohamed was really helpful throughout the whole tour. We are really fussy eaters, so we didn’t find the food in the hotel particularly to our tastes but we had many options to choose from, so we did find something that we liked. If you want a reliable, organized and cheap service, I would recommend this company.

Thank you Katya for your review. We are glad we were able to help you find a tour perfect for you and that you were able to save a lot of money. It is our goal to continue to provide the best tours for the best prices. Hope we can welcome you again in Egypt.