The hotel is amazing! big grounds but well looked after. We did 11 nights at the melia sharm, and we plan to go back next year. I would definitely recommend upgrading to a sea view room as the standard rooms are quite dark and do not have such good views.
Please be aware that there are a lot of Russians.
I would rate this holiday as 8/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sharm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa