just returned from our holiday in Melia Sharm resort. Stayed in June 2014. Great hotel, very spacious, lovely gardens restaurants, bars, beach and hotel rooms. All very clean. We stayed in room 5141GREAT Our view was over the gardens to the sea. No complaints at all. Food and drinks good and staff very friendly and would do anything for you If you want to visit Soho Square and Namma Bay you will need a Taxi and Namma Bay The hotel is so pleasant and relaxing you don't need to go anywhere if you don't want to. We had a perfect holiday. Once again thank you to the staff. Message for the management team. You have a very friendly team of staff. Well done we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cyrene Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh