Melia Sharm was an amazing holiday! Although I had only stayed there for one week, I had missed the atmosphere, the friendliness and the beautiful scenery as soon as I arrived back in England. The staff were absolutely amazing, especially Mustafa (working at the beach bar, a favourite of mine) who would make my sister and I the most delicious Fanta cocktails and would always top up our burgers! The beach and the red sea were out of this world. The building was gorgeous and well laid out with multiple seating areas so that you could rest whenever you wanted. The pools and restaurant were so lovely especially with the bright colours of the flowers planted all over the resort. Having looked at other ratings on this sight, I strongly disagree with the reviews that are underrating the resort. In all honesty, I would recommend this to anyone who is visiting Egypt, Sharm El Sheikh. Breakfast was a definite YES and the family loved how the chefs could cook you any omelette you desired. Overall it was a chilled holiday and I would return many times. Hopefully in 2015 we'll come back again because we LOVE it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Sinai Peninsula in the "Montazah Ras Nasrany Bay" area along the Red Sea shore, just 7 km away from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport and from popular Na'ama Bay with its wide range of shops and bazaars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cyrene Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Sharm Resort And Spa
- Melia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh