“I am safe in Sharm el Shiekh”

Sharm Life Day Tours
Ranked #18 of 257 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: An exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I am safe in Sharm el Shiekh”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Many thanks to Zizo and Waled from the Sharm Life Team for making our 7th visit to Sharm a great experience.

We were able to contact Sharm Life online to make arrangements prior to arriving in Sharm.

Transfers to and and from the airport were pleasant and drivers were on time.

Did the Tiran Island and Star gazing and bedouin dinner excursions.

Tiran Island is great for a day trip on the boat. Nice and relaxing 2+ hours trip out to tiran with 3 snorkelling stops. Managed to see 2 turtles and moray eels. Plus the standard beautiful coloured fish you can expect in Sharm.

Sharm Lifes relationship with the bedouins means you get a little extra service when it comes to the meal. Love Star Gazing every time I go to Sharm there is something different to see and the astronomer knows his night sky very well. With this excursion you get a camel ride to the village, then watch the sun set over the mountains, get a very nice dinner and plenty of opportunity for shisha :) Also there is a tanura show and this time fire poi display. Defo recommend.

Thanks again Sharm Life for another great experience

1 Thank Caroline B

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Quad bikes dinner in dessert camel ride and star gazing”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our tour guide hakeem was amazing we went on the quad bikes ride on camel bedwin dinner which was buffet dinner in desert under the stars and then star gazing great value for money very cheap for a great day out with a great tour guide. Very talkative good English and friendly

Visited July 2013
2 Thank mpettigre
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sharm Life is terrific”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The man behind Sharm Life Zizo, is an exceptional tour guide. He was very transparent, honest and so very helpful. The three excursions we booked through Sharm life were brilliant. My friend and I truly experienced Egyptian life, food and culture. The Hospitality of the Egyptian people seen on all three excursions was truly world class.

Please if you are travelling to Egypt please book excursions and transport through Sharm Life.
Thank you Zizo for a great time, Esther and Nadia.

1 Thank Esther S
dorset united kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I booked our excursions while on holiday in Egypt with sharm life as it was recommended by a friend.
Overall I have nothing bad to say, all 4 excursions were fantastic.
The team were very prompt and friendly.
We had booked the bus trip to Cairo however do to elections in the city we were told it was not safe to travel by bus. Zizzo and the team sorted it so we could change at last minute and go by plane, I was very pleased they were looking out for our safety.
I would definitely recommend to others and shall use the company again when I return.
Kelly and Casey

1 Thank kelly G
Worcester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“2nd year running and still a fantastic service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I just can't rate this company high enough after getting back from my 2nd year of Egypt and 2nd time of using Sharm Life tours.
From the moment you are picked up to the moment of drop off you are provided with confident and knowledgeable staff ready to answer all questions and make sure your day goes as well as can be.
One tip, hire the Wi-Fi unit. It's way cheaper than Wi-Fi in the hotel and lets you keep in touch with loved ones.
Tip 2, if you book an excursion beforehand you get a free transfer to your hotel. This saves valuable holiday time when you arrive.

1 Thank moonboy34