“The question is, who is the 2nd best tour operator in Sharm el Sheikh.”

Sharm Life Day Tours
Ranked #23 of 263 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: An exciting company offering the best priced excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and Egypt which brought to customers by experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Zizo came highly recommended by a cousin that had visited Sharm recently. I'm glad to say he definitely lived up to the praise. We arranged a meeting with Zizo via email and booked a few excursions once we got to Sharm, every single one was cheaper than the price quoted by the hotel. It would've been great to have tried a few more but of the trips we made, 'Star gazing' was an all round fantastic experience and the scuba diving was amazing.

Zizo was pleasant, informative, objective, punctual and had a great sense of humor, a good dude and an ideal tour guide.

5 starts for Sharm Life and Zizo!

3  Thank Soyful A

Reviewed 18 June 2014

we have just returned from sharm and booked transfers and 3 trips with sharmlife, i must say we have had the best holiday in sharm and sharmlife played a big part in making it so. zizo picked us up from airport with details and times of the trips we had chosen, the boat trip was great and food on board was lovely, then we had a brilliant trip into the desert and a ride on the camels to the bedouin camp where there was entertaiment, which we were not expecting, and food which again was lovely and red hot, my grandson danced with little abdul to the bedouin music and got a round of applouse, he then loved the big telascopes where he saw saturn and the moon, it was so peaceful i could of stopped there all night. next trip was to luxor, a early start but so speedy through the airport and the small plain was lovely and clean and after a 45min flight we landed in luxor where sharmlifes luxor rep was waiting for us, and we had a aircon minibus to spend all day in, we visited valley of the kings and queen hatshepsut temple before we had our lunch in a lovely resturant, where the owner noticed our 7yr old grandson and came with a plate of chips to eat with his meal, which he loved, we then went to karnak temple, after a while my husband took our grandson back to the minibus as he was flagging in the 45degrees heat, i wondered round for a while longer before the heat got to me, and i made my way back leaving our daughter who having been to afghanistan was used to the heat , with the guide to walkall the way round, before the entrance to the temple is a row of little shops and at a small supermarket i asked the owner if i could just sit on his steps for a while, he produced a chair and i had a lovely time chatting away to him and the cold water and mango icelolly was heavan, we then went to a hotel reception for a hour as we had time before we had our trip on a felluca for a hr before it was time to return to the airport for our flight back to sharm which was as smooth as before. we chose to have a private vip trip to luxor as we had been before and did not want to visit perfume shops etc and of couse we could choose where we went. all in all it was BRILLIANT and i really recomend zizo and his sharmlife tours we will be useing this company again, THANK YOU ZIZO AND LELAND SENDS HIS LOVE

2  Thank janleach1
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Zizo and my good friend waled, made my experience to Egypt brilliant. despite the snow and freezing cold weather. I enjoy it.

they were professional
on point
time keeping: excellent.
provided the best quality effective service
quialty tours: a cut above the rest
honest and st8888

pricing: let me just say, before I arrived I thought the prices were reasonable and put money aside for it. but when I got there and looked around, I found other prices wayyyyy cheaper, but honestly, it wasn't about the money, their service for the money you pay is personal top quality service.

quad biking: personal service, went places others didn't go with the group: tour guide was the best, too funnyyy. he has just a historian, I reallllly had a great time. pictures to follow.

star gazing: the connection these people have, spend 20 minutes, watching Venus and other stars, you normally get less time. I just felt honoured.

pyramid: I missed out on that one, it snowed and couldn't afford the plain flights, it was beyond their control.

Jerusalem: I made it there and back, in once peace.

personal trip with my good old amateur friend waled aka ahmed: our are the best. I just want to say thank you so much, for everything you did for us, you made it special for us, even to visit again. you are the best and deserve a pay rise, not that there is that over there lol. lol.

thank you once again, sorry I have taken so long, just so busy,

Armed, Damian kept asking: you have you writing the comment for zizo and waled lol lol

here it is.

God bless and protect your future and your company

2  Thank carcac67
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I did worry slightly about booking a trip in England & getting it all sorted when we arrived in Sharm but really didn't need to. Sharm Life were great, they are very organised & the cost of the trip we did was half the cost of booking it through the hotel once we had arrived.

2  Thank Tracey G
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Many thanks to Zizo and Waled from the Sharm Life Team for making our 7th visit to Sharm a great experience.

We were able to contact Sharm Life online to make arrangements prior to arriving in Sharm.

Transfers to and and from the airport were pleasant and drivers were on time.

Did the Tiran Island and Star gazing and bedouin dinner excursions.

Tiran Island is great for a day trip on the boat. Nice and relaxing 2+ hours trip out to tiran with 3 snorkelling stops. Managed to see 2 turtles and moray eels. Plus the standard beautiful coloured fish you can expect in Sharm.

Sharm Lifes relationship with the bedouins means you get a little extra service when it comes to the meal. Love Star Gazing every time I go to Sharm there is something different to see and the astronomer knows his night sky very well. With this excursion you get a camel ride to the village, then watch the sun set over the mountains, get a very nice dinner and plenty of opportunity for shisha :) Also there is a tanura show and this time fire poi display. Defo recommend.

Thanks again Sharm Life for another great experience