“Fantastic!”

Ocean College Dive Centre
Ranked #6 of 258 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean College dive centre has been operating in the resort of Sharm El Sheikh since 1998 and has become one of the premier dive operators in the Red Sea. We hold the highest official rating with PADI and offer a full range of courses from beginner to instructor plus daily boat diving trips to the most famous dive sites in Sharm. Our 5* PADI dive centre is located at the Sensatori resort and we offer complimentary transfers from all resort hotels. A wide range of dive services can be prebooked online on our website.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Bradford-on-Avon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I recently did my PADI Referral dives with this dive centre after having learnt the lessons at home and it was brilliant! Pete, my instructor, was excellent and for my first 4 proper dives he was really helpful and informative of what I did well and what I could improve on. What's great about this dive centre too, is that all of the staff are really friendly and many are European, so communication isn't a difficulty, which was particularly important for me as I wanted somebody who I could easily understand. This dive centre is great and I would definately recommend it for anybody who is interested in diving, particularly new divers as the staff here are all very patient and reassuring if you're a bit nervous! Thanks, to Pete especially, for a great first 4 dives and helping me get my Open Water certification, I've definately got the diving bug now! Lauren Gilbert

Visited April 2014
occibx, Manager at Ocean College Dive Centre, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Hi Lauren,
Thank you for your feedback and I'm pleased that you rate both Pete and the Ocean College team so highly. We all hope that you'll join us again now that you have the diving bug.

• Arabic first
york
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“great experience .”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Did my padi scuba diving course with a man called Stefan he was brilliant !!! Was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing as i wasn't sure if i would be comfortable breathing beneath the deep blue sea but Stefan was excellent i would highly recommend him ! He was straight up and clear about all steps !!! I can now scuba dive and it has been an amazing experience my phobia about the deep blue sea has been dashed !!!

1 Thank frustratedYork
Hi FrustratedYork,
I'm very glad to hear that Stefan was able to quash your phobia of the deep blue sea and that you are now a qualified scuba diver. Many thanks for your review and we all hope to see you back with us soon.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing - as always”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

There is only one reason why I keep going back year after year to dive with Ocean College - and that's the staff. I would like to name each one individually but it would take too much time. Let's just say that although I go to sharm on my own, I never feel alone from the minute I get to the dive centre until the minute I go home. Thanks for all the great memories. Will be back very soon to see some more of those sharks.

Christine Woods

1 Thank Christine W
Hi Christine
Many thanks for your wonderful feedback and we all hope to see you here again soon.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best diving college - it's official!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I booked my open water dive course from the UK, and was immediately impressed with the arrangements. Really quick acknowledgement and very clear joining instructions. The Team were more than happy to quickly and thoroughly deal with any further queries. The reality of learning to dive with Ocean College was even better. My instructor, Jo Dowling, is officially one of the most talented, patient and fun people on the planet. She explained and demonstrated everything so well, and really went the extra mile to make sure I had the best introduction to what is now my most favourite pastime. A huge thank you to all the Team. Really can't wait to go back.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Valerie W
Hi Valerie
Thank you for your great review and praise for Jo who is indeed one of our most talented and friendly instructors. It's always nice to hear praise for our team and we really hope that you'll be diving with us again very soon.
Regards
Frankfurt, Germany
“Professionality meets personality”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My husband and I, we have just completed our open water dive course during the last 4 days. Everything was well explained and the training was individually apapted towards the development needs and strengths.
We plan to further develop our skills and will definitely go with Ocean College again.

Hi Annika S
Thank you for your positive review of Ocean College and I'm pleased we've introduced two new and keen divers to the amazing underwater world. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Regards