“Amazing trip”

Oceans Red Sea Sharm El Sheikh
Ranked #174 of 262 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Had an amazing day snorkelling special thanks to Ryan Duncan and Sarah, we tried the try dive was amazing to see the reef and fish etc the local crew were amazing and so helpful also, if you want a snorkelling trip to remember go with these guys you won't regret it.

1  Thank Billy B
TMSEgypt, Manager at Oceans Red Sea Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2013

Hi BillyB,
I have passed on your special thanks to Ryan, Duncan and Sarah and they are so happy that you enjoyed the snorkelling and try dive. We really hope to see you again with us in sunny Sharm.
Carrol and the Emperor Sharm Team

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I am a diving instructor in the uk and have just been to Sharm with friends and family from my dive club.
As we had non divers in our party we decided to have a day out on a boat snorkling,we choose Oceans as they are attached to the dive centre we use.
Everyone from qualified divers,children and parents had a great day out.
The guides are all qualified dive guides and explain everything you need to know.
All food and drink for the day is included they also supply all equipment hat you will need and also give you a fish identification chart for you to keep.
If you want a safe and fun day out on a boat this is what you need to do.

Reviewed 11 May 2011

I finished my PADI open water diver qualification (referral course) with PADI instructor Elise Watling - Excellent clear instruction and great to dive with, Elise made it so simple and relaxed. All the instructors are great (and English with the exceptin of Jarrard who is South Africaan) and I am so glad I bumped into David on our first day in Sharm as I never pre-booked with anyone. Along with the other instructors Jarrard and Mark, my wife and I had a great time snorkelling (they have a new business venture - Oceans Red Sea). My wife is pretty much petrified of water when out of her depth but the guys made her feel so confident when we go back she says she wants to do a try dive! I really cannot recommend them enough. The Egyption crew running the dive boat "Marcus" are great and the food aboard was much better than our so called five star resort! If you want to dive the Red Sea give them a go, you will NOT regret it. One word of advice - book online before you go to get better rates, after all if you book when you get there via your holiday rep they take a slice so Emporer can't offer you their best rates. Oh yes, the so called political troubles in Egypt - certainly not in Sharm. Due to the loss in tourism there are great bargains to be had so don't miss out.

2  Thank Mosshops00