“Thank you for the memories!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Brew Pub, British
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Waitstaff
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Thank you for the memories!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I visited Naama Bay for 10 days in February/March and I spent a lot of my evenings here with my friend and boyfriend. I had all of my birthday celebrations here and I couldn't have asked for anything better. The day before my birthday, at midnight, they played songs for me and gave me birthday shout outs over the microphone and I returned the following day to find my boyfriend had arranged with the staff to bring out a cake for me and sing for me!

I didn't have any food here but the drinks are reasonable and the cocktails are gorgeous. Although I think I am still suffering from my birthday flaming sambuca, haha!

The staff here are really wonderful and couldn't do enough for you. Same goes for the DJ(s) and the Karaoke guys! Thank you for making my birthday something really special and I will certainly be back again.

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“great time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

FUN,LAUGHS AND FRIENDLY. Drinks reasonable, variety, walked from Hotel. went there more than once.!!!!!

Visited December 2013
Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
“Cold beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

This bar remains the doorstep choice for a cold beer after diving (if of course you are operating from Red Sea College!)

Visited December 2013
Yorkshire
“without doubt the number one in Sharm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2013

These guys will go the extra mile for you. Prices very reasonable, great music, footie, rugby and dont forget karaoke.

Visited February 2013
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing night out and great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Lot of English but also local guys. The bar is showing all football matches throughout the day - good for the ladies, the beach is just opposite the bar :D. Karaoke is starting at around 9.30pm. The staff is outstanding and always throwing a round of free shots!!!!!! It's also good for the afterparty when all the other bars are shutting down!!!!
I'll be back next summer for sure - thanks for an amazing holiday !!!!

1 Thank Mel_sharm