Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ahmed Galal

Worst service ever in sharm

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 May 2021
I complained about Air conditioner 3 times which is so weak and nobody cares here
We are in sharm and in summer with weak conditioner
No fridge to keep water cold
No bracelet in hand to figure out guests from strangers and everyone asks where you are going like No privacy
It's not my fault from the start Not to have a bracelet
I asked for one already

Many mosquitos like I am in trash cane
I really can't withstand such a place one night and I am leaving tomorrow
I don't recommend anybody here guys.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Responded 16 May 2021
Dear Drflexon123,

Thank you very much for your feedback and sharing your comments. I am so sorry to hear that you faced some inconvenience during your stay and I want to extend my sincere apologies.

I understand you checked-out already as it would have been my pleasure to meet you in person, I hope we still can have the chance to welcome you once again, please do not hesitate to contact me in person.

Wish you a safe return and a pleasant day ahead.
£196
  • Hotels.com
    £278
34.6 miles from Naama Bay Promenade Beach Resort
View more hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
All reviews naama bay animation team location is amazing morning and evening front office team nice animation nice hotel beautiful sea honey moon comfortable rooms great pool aqua gym foam party enjoyed my stay room service beach towels children and adults
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

We stayed with a family at this hotel in the end of April. The hotel rooms itself and the territorium of this hotel is perfect.

Unfortunately, the food quality is very poor. Also the cook who made a omelette and pancakes on breakfast is rude and never in a good mood. Why he decades when he will cook pancakes? If the customer ask for them, then you should do it. If the cook do not have time for this, then please find another solution to serving the pancakes? Every time he told me to wait 10 minutes, then another 10 minutes to get the pancakes. Also the food selection is very small for 5* hotel. You can eat potato on breakfast, on lunch and even on dinner. Every day.

Tables and even the chairs are not clean at the restaraunt (they were sticky). Also the lady who coordinated guests at the restaurant could not cope even with such task. When we asked her to put together two tables, she refused and asked to sit separately. Okey, thats fine. But two seconds later she gave our table to the other guests? When we asked her to give us one more chair, she just pointed where we can get it. Very “professional” client service.

When one member of our family rested on the sun longer, the hotel worker came to close the umbrella. He did not say a word and just closed it and hit her head with umbrella!???? We understand that he made it by the accident, but he did not even apologize. First question: why he closes umbrella, while guest use it? Second question: if this is the hotel rule to close all umbrellas on fixed time, why he did not say anything?

There was always a problem on the beach, there is not enough sun longers and umbrellas for all guests.

The reception staff is very polite and helpful. Rooms were clean! Thank you for that! But you have to do something with your restaurant, because this is a big problem.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank kseniakseniya
Edouard Reizian, General Manager at Naama Bay Promenade Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Dear kseniakseniya,

Thank you very much for your feedback and for sharing the comments of your stay. I am so sorry and indeed disanointed that the level of service was not up to your expectations. I am personally taking your comment seriously and will make sure we work on improving them.

I also would like to thank you for sharing positive comments about the rest of the team and much appreciate this.

I hope we can have the chance to welcome you and your family soon again, one more time, my sincere apologies.

Reviewed 3 May 2021

I am writing this review to clarify why you may wish to choose a different 5-star hotel when staying in Sharm el Sheikh. First the positives -- the hotel accomodations and pools are 5-star quality. The staff are also very nice. But the hotel executive management seems not to care or even notice how the hotel functions with guests, and the very negative impressions it leaves with them – at least it has with me. Dirty dishes with scraps of food that attract flies are left outside guests’ doors for days. Yes days. As in 2 days before I had walked numerous times past one of several plates of half-eaten food that had been left in the hall between my room and the front desk. Finally, enough was enough. I took the plate with food scraps to the front desk and asked why no hotel staff had retrieved it in two days. There was no satisfactory answer. Perhaps this lack of hygenic and customer service standards are acceptable for a 1 or 2 star hotel (although I don’t think so) -- but certainly not a 5 star. Not even close.

Perhaps worse than this , I ordered room service from my hotel room on two consecutive nights. The first night I waited about 90 minutes for the food to be delivered, and I complained about the long wait to management. Thinking things would turn out differently when I ordered room service the second night, I kept the order very simple – one Ceasar salad – and was told it would take 45 minutes to deliver. I reluctantly agreed to the long wait. Then after one hour of waiting I called Room Service and they told me my order had been forgotten and they would prepare it immediately. It took one more hour to receive the food, which I refused when it was brought to my door. I informed the front desk that I would be giving this hotel a very critical review on Trip Advisor, and left the hotel to find a restaurant elsewhere.

These comments are mostly directed to the management of this hotel – simply put, they need to “clean up their act” -- or at the very least pick up their own dirty dishes. Perhaps they can also set a business goal of professionalising their customer service. How inconsiderate and disrespectful it is to guests to make them wait so long for food. Maybe guests have other plans rather than waiting in their rooms for two hours for food delivery – one extra hour after Room Service are reminded about the order, and that person is told that the order was “forgotten”.

I will never stay here again. The restaurant food is pretty bad too. Very unappealing and unappetizing. Not nearly up to the standards of the restaurant that I stay at in Cairo.

Oh, I nearly forgot to mention that the refrigerator in my hotel room did not work either.

Hope this info helpful. There is a Novatel right next door to this hotel that I will probably stay at next time.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank kevincA4680SZ

Hello kevincA4680SZ,

Thank you very much for your feedback and much appreciate the time and effort sharing it. i am really sorry to know that you did not have a pleasant experience. I will indeed look into this and take necessary actions to rectify the process and make sure things like this wouldn't occur again.

My apologies once again.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

We stayed 4 nights with my family and friends
We Asked réception nice rooms with view but we got baddest rooms and noisy rooms

No towels on the beach
No places on the beach
Mattress on the beach are destroyed
Chaise longue on the are broken
Food quality is very bad
Food à la carte is very bad quality and taste

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear cherif s,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and for taking the time sharing your comments. Secondly, I am so sorry to learn that your stay with us was not up to your expectations, my apologies for that and trust that these are not the norms of the service we strive to provide to our guests and that I am taking your comments seriously and will work on an improvement plan accordingly.

I hope we can have the chance to welcome you in the future, my apologies once again.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

We got sea view room that was amazing, animation team was awesome, there was lot's of stuff to do, there was yoga, sea water aerobics, dances and in the evening disco
We got so many new friends
Big hugs to Nastya, Anya, and Abdo <3

Room tip: choose sea view with open balcony
Date of stay: April 2021
Edouard Reizian, General Manager at Naama Bay Promenade Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Dear T748GHkateb,

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are so happy here to know you had great time with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon again

Reviewed 6 April 2021

+ beautiful and clean territory
+ great location
+ good animation team- Anja, Ortega
+ very professional and polite guy in reception, Khalid. Thank you!
+ really good and professional personal trainer at the gym, Ahmed.  Thank you for your time!
+ Mohamed in the restaurant, the happiest guy in this hotel
-Havent seen such a bad service anywhere especially in 5*??? hotel. Unbelivable its Accor. Its not holiday here. Its fighting for your rights. Its NOT AI. Its soft ?? AI
- non heated pool
- hotel isnt fully booked, its overbooked. Dont forget its corona time now.
- you have to wake up at least at 7 to get a sunbed, so you cant sleep normally. 7.30 is too late!! Sunbeds are really old, broken.
- only one bar on the beach for 2 hotels. So you are standing on the queue all day long. They serve drinks in 150 ml plastic cups, 1 drink per person per time. No drink option at pool area!
- no minibar or even water in the room. You have to come from your room to the beach bar to get a bottle of water
- another queue to get table in the restaurant every meal time every day. Food choice for 5^ is a big joke. There is no choice at all. Grilled or roasted chicken, fish (same all the time), rice and pasta every day. Sometimes some beef
-they dont offer any food  like bisquits, pizza etc between breakfast, lunch, dinner like the other hotels do
- staff in the canteen is rude and tired(except Mohamed and the boss)
- food is cold and finished all the time
- only 1 coffee machine!!! which is broken almost every day. You are lucky if you get any coffee
So you have to stand for the coffee 15 minutes, after that for the omlette another 15 minutes and so on ...every day
- wifi is terrible
- you dont feel you are welcome here. Even 3* hotels all over the world have been better. Shame on you Accor!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank marika987

Dear marika987,

First I would like to thank you for your feedback and the positive comments you shared and secondly, please accept my sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. Trust that we are taking your comments seriously and that it will indeed help us to better improve.

Hoping to have the chance to welcome you once again, thank you and sorry once again.

Edouard Reizian