“Safe in their hands”

Sharm Solutions Day Tours
Ranked #38 of 261 Tours in Sharm El Sheikh
More attraction details
Owner description: A brand new tour operator in Sharm, with over 25 years experience between the European owners. Delivering the very best service at all times to all nationalities specifically specialising in the British and European markets. An individual personalised and tailored service for all clients at all times. Fully licensed and operated by fully qualified personnel. Attention to detail and service is our forte. Available 24/7.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

You can't go wrong with this company. They did our transfers which were fantastic and with such friendly staff . 2 adults and 2 children we had an air conditioned mini bus all to ourselves. We also has a wi if unit which was a god send . It's so small and compact we took it down to the pool with us as we'll. Janet is lovely and so helpful. We will go to Egypt once every year if we can and we will always use sharm solutions from now on. Thank you all

1  Thank elliot b

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We were fed up of the pool guys trying to sell us trips so we and two other families checked out trip advisor and found this company.

Enquired on the saturday morning, confirmed on the sunday and travelled on the monday.

Very pleasantly surprised that we had Kamil, our own guide present on the bus, and the trip , with commentary and then back to our resort - all for £10 per adult!!

This is a very well run and friendly company who we all thought excellent value for money.

3  Thank WilliamsMummy
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I'm always a bit nervous about about booking excersions etc other than via the tour operators but I would fully recommend Sharm Solutions - we booked on a boat trip to Tarin Island, with diving, £70 for 2 of us. Without doubt the best value trip I have been on. We were collected, from our hotel, by our guide bang on time and he accompanied us throughout the day always checking we had everything we wanted, nothing was too much trouble for him. Free food was provided which was excellent and unlimited soft drinks were laid on and we enjoyed 3 stops for diving or snorkeling. The trip was a real full day excersion.This was my first time diving and , with one to one instruction, I was made to feel very safe and confident - and the sights off the reef weree absolutely stunning.My wife didn't feel confident enough to take her dive session so I was able to dive twice. There was no pressure put on her to go in the water and she enjoyed the day sun bathing and chilling out. However, she is now determined to cure her fear of going underwater so she can join the diving next time!
We also hired the portable wi-fi device which was an absolute godsend- as the promised wifi in the hotel was intermitent at best. Delivery and collection of the wifi 'dongle' was again bang on the promised time and the deposit refunded as promised - no 'rip offs' with Sharm Solutions, unlike some other tour operators I have had the misfortune to experience!

Without doubt I will be using Sharm Solutions again when we return, hopefully next year.

2  Thank COHarley
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I booked a wifi box and transfers from the airport to my hotel. Stupidly I gave Janet the wrong flight details. After waiting at the empty airport for 30 minutes, I realised my mistake and rang Janet, she immediately sent a taxi to pick us up without a drama and we were in the hotel 20 minutes later. They even stopped en-route to pick up the wifi box we had ordered. The wifi box was simple to use and my 2 sons and I had constant access to emails and facebook - even whilst out on the boats.
At the end of the holiday we booked desert buggies. The guide picked us up from the hotel and 30 minutes later we were riding in the desert. Fantastic fun with an extremely friendly and informative guide. Excellent end to a great holiday

2  Thank alexwheatley2014
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had a wonderful experience thanks to Sharm Solutions and their tour guides, Ahmed and Habib.
We booked our excursions on-line from the UK, we were a little worried at first as no money had been exchanged but we were advised to make contact with Tim and Janet once we arrived in Egypt. After contacting them once we were in Sharm all of the arrangements made ran smoothly and we paid the guides in cash on the day of the tour.
Our first trip was to Ras Mohamed in the company of Ahmed who speaks excellent English and made sure we were comfortable and looked after all day; bringing us drinks, making sure we were first in line to get on the boat bringing us food and generally being very friendly and helpful. On this trip we were able to snorkel three times and saw fantastically coloured coral and fish.
The second trip was the five in one offer beginning with Quad biking, Habib was our guide for the day and stayed with us throughout all of the activities making us feel very safe and well looked after. When we went Quad biking it was just us and Habib which we felt was more fun than being in the larger groups that we saw out that day. After the Quad biking we met up with another party of three people for the remainder of the activities and Ahmed was their guide (a lovely surprise). We then rode camels with lots of laughter and discomfort and then went to the arena for the show. Habib and Ahmed ensured that we were kept informed of what was happening and stayed with us throughout. Once again they ensured we were the first group to get food and we were first to look through the telescopes at the stars. This was the poorest part of the day we felt as there was more light pollution than expected having seen stars in Death Valley USA. However, for me the best was still to come as we stayed after everyone else had gone to bake bread with the Bedouin. This was a lovely experience sitting around a fire pit, sharing bread and a laugh with young men who did not speak English; Ahmed and Habib translated the banter for us.
These experiences made our trip and both Ahmed and Habib looked after us so well we felt very lucky. We saw nothing of trouble or anything to alarm us and we would happily recommend this company to others.

Thanks guys, Karen & Rob